OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
You'll have to log in at OSK to see this listing.

ALPHA Toys No.007
1:6 the Mentor and Apprentice set

A high-fidelity head sculpt with movableeyes
9 interchangeable palms
1 black cloak
1 black long coat
1 black vest
1 cloth belt
1 belt with textured leather
1 pair of black trousers
1 pair of black boots

1 LED illuminated saber hilt
1 dynamic style blade
1 static style blade

1 1:6 scale apprentice doll (about 6cmtall; with multiple articulation)

NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914210
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914310
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914410
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914510
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914610
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914710
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914810
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49914910
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49915110
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49915211
NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 49915210

#newproduct #AlphaToys #TheMentor #male #Sci-Fi #PayAppSeries-based

Diana

Diana
The hair looks terrible and the likeness is off by quite a bit, but he still is very recognisable and the rest looks pretty good to me!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:The hair looks terrible and the likeness is off by quite a bit, but he still is very recognisable and the rest looks pretty good to me!

Agree

And pretty interesting that this company still exists with Hot Toys/Disney having the licence and are not easy going with it.

I remember I wanted their Yoda, but never preoredered.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. The hair, especially, is strange somehow.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It looks just as bad as the HT version, which also had bad hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ALPHA TOYS, 007: The Mentor And Apprentice 1/6 scale action figure 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:It looks just as bad as the HT version, which also had bad hair.

Well, so did CGI Luke on the screen... I think this is slightly worse for some reason, but yes, definitely derivative.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I quite like it - depends on price of course. I gave up on Hot Toys, for the costs lol, but would always welcome this character in my collection

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Zes

Zes
Did Hot Toys not make this exact figure? Mandalorian Luke, right? Were there some problems with the original Hot Toys release?

I'm failing to see the market for this one...

Valiarde

Valiarde
Zes wrote: Were there some problems with the original Hot Toys release?

Yes, it was too expensive tongue

Zes

Zes
Valiarde wrote:Yes, it was too expensive tongue

Fair enough, lol. This might be a good source of black Jedi robes for customs since it's cheaper than Hot Toys.

Diana

Diana
I really liked the Hot Toys version. I was also okay with the hair since it was actually pretty much screen accurate. This one however has too much volume. It's like they tried to correct the problem with the screen verson and made it worse...

For some reason I really like the face though. It's not accurate, but it looks so intense and youthful! Actually... the eyes look somewhat... feminine... Can't unsee that now. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum