OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1

BBICN Shanghai flagship Taobao store"G.I. Joe" FigZero 1/6 Commander Snake Eyes

threezero's latest hero character inspired by Hasbro's iconic cartoon and toy series "G.I. Joe" - FigZero 1/6 Commander Snake Eyes! This figure includes a new head sculpt and a new set of tactical equipment.

The FigZero 1/6 Commander Snake Eyes collectible figure is 12 inches (30 cm) tall, uses a threezero standard fully movable body, and is equipped with handmade fabric clothing, showing the pursuit and attention to detail.

FigZero 1/6 Commander Snake Eyes accessories include a pistol, a submachine gun, a tactical knife, two samurai swords, three shock bombs, and a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands.

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
(C)2024 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

Estimated shipping date: Q3 2024
SKU: 3Z0550

Series Name
"Special Forces"

Product Name
FigZero 1/6 Commander Snake Eyes

Officially licensed by Hasbro.
A "Special Forces" character redesigned by threezero.
Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall.
Approximately 22 movable joints.
New head sculpt.
New breastplate parts

. Costume:
one long sleeve . Sweater
One inner vest
One tactical vest
One tactical belt
One pair of pants
One pair of knee pads
One pair of tactical boots
One tactical wrist brace (right arm)
One forearm wrist brace (left arm)
Two tactical arm straps
One thigh bag (left leg)

Accessories :
A pistol and holster, a submachine gun, a tactical knife, two sheathed samurai swords, a hidden sword hidden in the forearm bracer, three shock bombs, four pairs of interchangeable hands: a pair of fists, a Pair of relaxed hands, a pair of gun gripping hands, a pair of hands gripping other weapons

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, fabric
Packing size: Approximately (length 170 x width 80 x height 350) mm (approximately 1 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 01183
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 02181
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 03177
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 04178
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 05173
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 06171
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 07164
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 08159
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 09152
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 10252
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 11241
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 12234
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 13222
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 14203
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - FigZero "GI Joe Special Forces" - Commander Snake Eyes 15196

#Threezero #FigZero #GIJoe #SnakeEyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like these Hasbro - ThreeZero collaborations, but never had one in hand. How are they?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I bought the Three Zero COBRA Saboteur Firefly a while ago, and they are well-made. They are basically 1:6 versions of the original 1986 figures. Clothing is fabric, while some of the gear is made out of plastic, but the details are way above and dont look "toy like". The figures are also very sturdy, with a good center of mass, being able to stand on their own without much hassle.

They are also articulated enough to do a lot of poses. Weapons are molded, but have folding stocks and removable magazines. The Firefly figure also comes with magnetic parts for the backpack so you can change out the backpack contents and the mines are also magnetic.

I say they are worth the money, but it all depends on if you can stand the molded plastic parts that are straight from the OG figures.

As you can see with the Snake Eyes figure here, the sweater and pants are fabric, as is the body armor, but the Tactical Vest is molded plastic, normally a no-go, but thats how the original Commando Snake Eyes figure looked like and the details are superior so that you wont even notice that fact.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:I bought the Three Zero COBRA Saboteur Firefly a while ago, and they are well-made. They are basically 1:6 versions of the original 1986 figures. Clothing is fabric, while some of the gear is made out of plastic, but the details are way above and dont look "toy like". The figures are also very sturdy, with a good center of mass, being able to stand on their own without much hassle.

They are also articulated enough to do a lot of poses. Weapons are molded, but have folding stocks and removable magazines. The Firefly figure also comes with magnetic parts for the backpack so you can change out the backpack contents and the mines are also magnetic.

I say they are worth the money, but it all depends on if you can stand the molded plastic parts that are straight from the OG figures.

As you can see with the Snake Eyes figure here, the sweater and pants are fabric, as is the body armor, but the Tactical Vest is molded plastic, normally a no-go, but thats how the original Commando Snake Eyes figure looked like and the details are superior so that you wont even notice that fact.
Thank you for the overview, ZD! Sounds good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum