OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Now add the top leader FigZero 1/6 Viper Commander to your 《 Yiyongying 》 collection!
Threezero reinterpreted the leader of this terrorist organization ( Viper) with a detailed retro design and a fully movable puppet about 30.5 cm 「12 inch 」, and adopted the famous wind-fat appliances of threezero. Let him appear in front of you vividly.

FigZero 1/6 Commander Viper's custom clothing design is refined, reproducing the classic appearance of the character wearing a helmet.
From military jackets and forearm protective gear, to belts, tactical belts, military-style trousers, boots, and cloaks with intercomstitions, each has been carefully made.

The puppet also includes multiple accessories to enhance the display effect.
The accessories include the unique weapon of the viper commander —— Viper's scepter, and the cobra head on the top of the scepter is one of the most marked accessories for this character.

In addition to the viper's scepter, the doll also includes a knife with a blade and a pistol with a holster, adding more accessories to your display.
In addition, the doll has four swapable handshares wearing gloves, including loosening hands, fists, and viper scepter holding hands, and pistol holding hands, which can pose multiple poses.

Don't miss the opportunity, let FigZero 1/6 the viper commander lead your collection army!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Series name: 《 Special Forces 》
Product name: FigZero 1/6 Cobra Commander

description
Product characteristics:
《 Special Forces 》 role redesigned by trreezero
Multiple Cobra Commander Accessories
Fine sculptures, with old paintings
Highly movable 1/6 body and custom clothing of Cobra Commander

clothing
A military jacket
A pair of forearm protective gear
A belt with a walkie talkie
A tactical belt
A military-style trouser
A pair of boots
A cloak

Accessories
A Cobra scepter
A knife with a blade
A pistol with a holster
Four swapable handshares wearing gloves: a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of fists, a pair of cobras scepter holding hands, a pair of pistol holding hands

Use materials
ABS, PVC, POM, fabric
Packaging size;
About ( long 170 x wide 80 x high 350) mm ( about 1 kg )

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17353610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17354310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17355011
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17355510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17355811
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17360310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17360810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17361410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17362010
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17362410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17362810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17363510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17363710
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 17353110

#newproduct #Threezero #FigZero #GIJoe #CobraCommander #male #animation

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I never liked the design of this character, but this is not ThreeZero's fault. Looks very well done.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Kinda like the outfit. With another head sculpt, you could do sth with it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Kinda like the outfit. With another head sculpt, you could do sth with it.
Excellent point.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Kinda like the outfit. With another head sculpt, you could do sth with it.

That’s exactly what I thought. I honestly hated that this stuff is what they did to GI Joe. Once they started making this idiotic animated series, I was out. The original Joe’s were just military personnel, not this goofy Bondian villains crap, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: FigZero 3Z0315 1/6 Scale G.I. Joe Cobra Commander 1f10

davidd

davidd
Coincidentally, I was involved in an off-forum chat with a few hobbyists just last week, discussing how to create a Cobra Commander-like uniform. We looked at quite a few online images from comics, the animated series, the toys, and the movies, trying to find examples of what we thought would make the character less cartoony and as intimidating as such a character should be.

On first look, I think this new release finds a reasonable balance between the cartoon origins of the character and creating a look that would be real-world menacing.

Plus, nothing says "cool bad guy" quite like a broom-handle Mauser pistol.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Not bad at all, a nice take on Cobra Commander

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking fig! straight from the pages of the Marvel comics!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum