OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super duck neck adaptors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super duck neck adaptors Empty Super duck neck adaptors Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:51 pm

Annc711

Super Duck sends ridiculously small neck adaptors that are too small for standard tbleague neck pegs. For the moment, I am using adaptors that came with other sculpts that I am not using. But I have a new head arriving tomorrow, and no adaptors that will fit. Can I order adaptors somewhere?

2Super duck neck adaptors Empty Re: Super duck neck adaptors Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:23 pm

Zes

Zes
I ran into this exact problem with a Super Duck head that I picked up recently, the SDH040. The neck adapter is too small. I ended up picking one of these up on eBay. They're generic female body-neck adapters.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272330164887

3Super duck neck adaptors Empty Re: Super duck neck adaptors Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:35 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Kit sells those exact same neck adapters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Super duck neck adaptors 1f10

4Super duck neck adaptors Empty Re: Super duck neck adaptors Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:03 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Find the rubber ones on etsy and/or eBay (I think one of the folks here makes them actually, at least I think they’re the same between the two sites. You’ll also find the listing under the classifieds section on the forum). I’ve purchased 2 sets, 10 per set, about $12 each set. Can sometimes run a touch loose in the head itself, but there are zero issues if they’ll fit the neck pegs. Significantly better value for the money all said.

5Super duck neck adaptors Empty Re: Super duck neck adaptors Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:47 am

Zes

Zes
To add to that, you can also find neck pegs on Taobao for about 75 cents a pop. I assume the reason neck pegs on eBay are expensive is because of import costs and the seller wanting to turn a profit.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?&id=599487370111

Super duck neck adaptors Neck_p10

I've bought a bunch of these. The seller also provides detailed measurements using calipers, which were helpful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum