OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure

Details
Product information
Height
11.75"
Material
PVC, ABS
Weight
5 lbs

Rogue Figure
   Neutral Portrait
   Angry Portrait
   Destroyed Blaster Right Hand
   Energy Absorption Left Hand
   Glove and Ungloved Hand
   4 Pairs of Hands
   Standard Black Round Base

Artists

Concept Design - Alex Brewer
   Sculpt - Alex Brewer
   Paint - Tomasz Rozejowski
   Packaging Art - Dan Veesenmeyer
   Packaging Design - Jordan Christianson
   Photography - Raul Barrero
   Art Direction - Hector Arce

Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Corel110

Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Corel112

Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Corel111
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-001.REG
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-003
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-004
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-006
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-007
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-008
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-009
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-011
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-012
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-013
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-015
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-016
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-017
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-018
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-019
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-020
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-021
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-022
Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure Rogue_PP-023

Image source: https://mondoshop.com/products/x-men-the-animated-series-rogue-1-6-scale-figure

#xmen #animated #rogue #superhero #female #ficition

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh my god, 90s animated X-Men Rouge. Remember her southern belle accent, calling people "sugar" all the time? The figure does look a bit too toy like, but it fits the theme.

Diana

Diana
I really don't care for old school action figures, where the clothes are moulded or painted onto the body.

But considering the source is also old school I do appreciate the look and seeing it in this scale.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
‘90s are “Old School” — thanks for that, Diana. Now I REALLY feel old.  Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Rogue - NEW PRODUCT: X-Men: The Animated Series - Rogue 1/6 Scale Figure 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
I find it hard to judge these types of figures, as they look like up_scaled figures from the past.
I assume there is a market for this type of thing?
Gentle Giant once offered (and maybe still do offer?) old skool 10cm Star Wars figures in Jumbo size. They have a certain novelty factor going for them. Not something i would collect.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I really don't care for old school action figures, where the clothes are moulded or painted onto the body.

But considering the source is also old school I do appreciate the look and seeing it in this scale.

Stryker2012 wrote:‘90s are “Old School” — thanks for that, Diana. Now I REALLY feel old.  Wink

I think Diana meant that this looks much like a blown-up version of a classic all-plastic 3.75 inch action figure, which it does. I think it is great for what it means to be, although it is not something that really appeals to me, personally. But I do appreciate the (I think successful) effort to render a two-dimensional animated depiction into three-dimensional sixth scale. Note the otherwise profoundly unrealistic addition of technically unnecessary contour lines on the outfit, especially near the neck, bust, and abdomen.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:‘90s are “Old School” — thanks for that, Diana. Now I REALLY feel old.  Wink

Haha! Laughing
I know the feeling. Usually happens in regards to music and tv shows. "How can you not have heard of the 6 million dollar man???" affraid

GubernatorFan wrote:Note the otherwise profoundly unrealistic addition of technically unnecessary contour lines on the outfit, especially near the neck, bust, and abdomen.

Good point! Hadn't noticed those lines. I respect that. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum