OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I’m Master Skywalker’s Padawan. The name’s Ahsoka Tano.”

Sideshow presents the Ahsoka Tano™ Sixth Scale Figure, a new Star Wars™ collectible figure inspired by the character’s iconic animated appearance in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™.

The Ahsoka Tano Sixth Scale Figure captures the Padawan™ learner’s distinct design from the fan-favorite animated series The Clone Wars, as she follows the path of the Jedi™ under the tutelage of Anakin Skywalker™. This articulated figure features a stylized headsculpt with her signature blue and white striped montrals™ and lekku™. Her carefully tailored fabric costume consists of a maroon bodysuit, dark gray leggings, and a belt with hooks for her lightsaber hilts. Ahsoka Tano additionally has seamless joints in her unique orange complexion, and sculpted arm guards and boots complete her look.

The Ahsoka Tano Sixth Scale Figure includes a variety of stylized hands and swap-out accessories to give collectors a wide range of display options for the Togruta™ Force-wielder. Ahsoka Tano comes with four pairs of hands including a pair of fists, a pair of grip hands, a pair of neutral open hands, and a pair of gesture hands for numerous pose configurations. In addition, she comes with her signature dual lightsabers, two bladeless hilts, and a holoprojector accessory with a sculpted Captain Rex™ hologram for communicating with the loyal clone trooper™.

Pair Ahsoka Tano with the Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Figure and Obi-Wan Kenobi™ Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow, each sold separately, to reunite these noble peacekeepers in your Star Wars collection.

Snips is ready and waiting for her next mission — so bring home the Ahsoka Tano Sixth Scale Figure today!

Brand
Star Wars
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Genre
Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
Artists

Matt Black (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Kevin Ellis (Design)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Cut and Sew)
The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design) (Development)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Ahsoka Tano Sixth Scale Figure features

Ahsoka Tano Headsculpt, as seen in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™
Four (4) pairs of hands
- Grip hands
- Neutral hands
- Open gesture hands
- Fist hands
Costume:

One (1) fabric Tunic
One (1) pair of fabric pants
One (1) belt w/ fabric apron and sculpted accessories
One (1) pair of gauntlets
One (1) pair of Boots
Weapons:

Two (2) lightsaber hilts
Two (2) ignited lightsabers
Accessories:

Holoprojector with Captain Rex Hologram
Specially designed figure stand
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 10.5" (26.7 cm) *

* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 11794
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 21055
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 3759
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 4687
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 5640
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 6597
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 7573
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 8543
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 9525
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 10501
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 11795
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 12455
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 13431

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #AshokaTano #animated #stylized #Sci-Fi #CloneWars #TV #Disney+

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For those interested, they also teased an animated Cad Bane version (pics taken from preview video by Asta):

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39771310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772410
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 39772910

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure C8485110

davidd

davidd
Cad Bane - whenever I see that character, I can't help but think of Spy vs Spy from MAD Magazine.

Or Cab Calloway Hi de Hi de Hi de Hi!

I thought Ahsoka's "iconic" Clone Wars appearance featured a tube top and bare shoulders and midriff?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I welcome this figure, since at least now I will have something to go with the animated Anakin figure I already PO'd. Sideshow really dropped the ball with never making this character before when they did their original 'General Skywalker' figure back in the day, so I'm glad they are at least doing it now. The only thing I'm a lil disappointed by is the headsculpt, which imo seems a bit too slender, somehow. The animated Ahsoka's face and lekku design is noticably 'fuller' in comparison. The expression is also a little 'meh', imo. But those are just a nitpicks on my part, not dealbreaker necessarily.

Kind of curious about the body on this one.... hard to tell what they are using here. Sounds like from the description its a seamless body? If so, that's at least something, since I was not expecting much in that regard.

davidd wrote: I thought Ahsoka's "iconic" Clone Wars appearance featured a tube top and bare shoulders and midriff?

Not really -- the tube top one was her first outfit in the earlier seasons, when she was still quite young and only used one lightsaber. This is the outfit that she had in the mid-to-later seasons (when she sort of comes into her own, so to speak) and was, up until recently, her most recognisable and frequently portrayed outfit (I'm going off what I used to see depicted in fanart and merchandise prior to the newer Disney content).

Sideshow no doubt went with this outfit because it matches the animated Anakin and Obi-Wan they've recently put out, since both of those are likewise based on the mid-season (seasons 3-5) appearances of the characters.

Overall, this is a frustrating release for me simply because I've been working on multiple versions of this character for years, and have never quite finished any of them since I lacked various parts and accessories, or I continually failed to customise them to my own (often unrealistically-high) standards. In other words, I could have done with an official release like this YEARS ago if for no other reason than to kitbash parts, but I guess better late than never. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Nekk-ra

I think it's a Tbleague body, perhaps a variation on the 44/45. Sideshow has used them before on some of their DC figures.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I kind of like it, but not sure I have a use for it since I already have the HT Clone Wars version, and the Rosario Dawson Mandalorian version (on PO), plus I still have the Art Figures custom head sculpt (that needs to be painted -- but I may just turn that into a new Jabba's palace figure for the sake of variety).

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I think I helped working on customs for this iteration of the character, but lost the overview haha.

I wonder why they chose that fluffy™ frizzy™ fuzzy™ red fabric™ instead of the smooth one we see on bodysuits etc. But otherwise looks very accurate. And that elbow looks better than on most tlbeahbleauges.™

That Blue Guy™ looks great too, the Star Wars™ license ensures an endless stream of new products. (May the Schwartz™ be with you.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't help but wonder how well this would look with the more realistic heads by HT.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Her pants are a bit of a waste. Those diamonds on the sides are supposed to be cutouts exposing her skin, not decals.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I can't help but wonder how well this would look with the more realistic heads by HT.

Not sure. It's meant to go with the animated Ani and Obi, obviously, but I guess one could try it. The main issue I see is that the feet and hands on the figure are also a bit stylised, so there's perhaps a bit more stylisation than first meets the eye. The figure itself might be a tad jarring next to the HT figures for that reason.

I'm currently still working on a 'realistic' version of this one to go with my HT lineup, but it's been slow going because when it's my fave characters involved I tend to be quite the perfectionist.  NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Ahsoka Tano Animated Series Sixth Scale Figure 1f605 Thanks to Ovy's help, I did get a lot more parts than I had before, but other things I've had to make from scratch and , well, it's been a rough few years and I am always running out of either motivation and/or money. Razz

And someone mentioned that it might be the tbleague 44/45 body -- that is highly ironic to me because I was thinking about using that very same body for making a kitbashed 'animated' Ahsoka if Sideshow didn't end up making an official one. Guess Sideshow read my mind...   Cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good luck, Sky, I'm sure your custom figure would be awesome like the earlier ones.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well, after seeing the negative reviews on the Sideshow 1/6 Anakin figure, I ended up cancelling my preorder for that one. So unless I change my mind and order that one again in future, I might not even pick this one up now, either. :/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Maybe you should get the HT Clone Wars Ahsoka to go with Anakin…? At least it looks cool.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I may consider it, but I just have that many other custom versions of her that I'm working on atm it's not as high a priority. Maybe if I can find someone selling that one for a decent price here in the UK, it would be more realistic possibility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum