OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Star Wars: Ahsoka
Shin Hati
1/6th scale Collectible Figure

“You have no power.” – Shin Hati

The eager apprentice of Baylan Skoll, Shin Hati is adept at lightsaber combat, a skill she uses in their work as mercenaries allied to Morgan Elsbeth, the former Magistrate of Calodan. But on a mission to another galaxy, Hati finds herself stranded without a Master and abandoned along with the bandits of Peridea.

To further expand its Star Wars collectibles series, Hot Toys is delighted to officially introduce the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale Shin Hati collectible figure inspired by Star Wars: Ahsoka live action series.

The collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs to adjust the eyesight, skillfully tailored outfit and armor pieces, a cloak, LED light-up lightsaber, interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, a probe droid, holoprojector, and a display base!

This new Shin Hati collectible figure will surely be a phenomenal masterpiece to add to all Star Wars fans’ collection!
Specifications
  • Product Code TMS124
  • Product Name Shin Hati
  • Height Approximately 29 cm tall
  • Points of Articulations 28
  • Special Features Authentic and detailed likeness of Shin Hati in Star Wars: Ahsoka
  • Product Release Date Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2025
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale Shin Hati Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Shin Hati in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs function
- Highly-accurate facial expression, make-up and detailed skin texture
- Greatly detailed blonde hair sculpture with braid
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) pair of fist
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) brown colored cloak (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) set of khaki colored vest with back cinch clips
- One (1) pair of metallic silver colored shoulder guards
- One (1) pair of metallic silver colored gauntlets
- One (1) black colored belts
- One (1) khaki colored fabric multi-layered apron with waist guards
- One (1) black colored under-tunic
- One (1) pair of metallic silver colored calf armors with boot cover
- One (1) pair of brown colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted lightsaber with blade (orange light, USB power operated)
- One (1) lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) probe droid with stand
- One (1) holoprojector
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB cable is required

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati Pd170913
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati Pd170914
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati Pd170915
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704538zG3
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704538WOf
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704539Qvx
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD17097045393Q4
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD17097045397pY
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704539G02
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704539C1A
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704539Snx
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540h53
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540h17
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540EKK
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540bSA
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540Yfb
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati PD1709704540hxK

#starwars #hottoys #ahsoka #shin #hati #female #fiction

Valiarde

Valiarde
Didn't like the series but that character just looks cool. Outfit is great and I like the head too

ukshaun

ukshaun
Yes!
I wanted this character, and now Hot Toys have offered it, and mighty great it looks!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
Oh she looks so good!! I liked the character and certainly her look, though of course she'd look waaaay better with real hair. Rolling Eyes
Villains are easy passes for me, though this one is a little harder than usual. ^^

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:Oh she looks so good!! I liked the character and certainly her look, though of course she'd look waaaay better with real hair. Rolling Eyes
Villains are easy passes for me, though this one is a little harder than usual. ^^

What no love for villains? Razz
I always admire their cool looks and vibes.

Certain person is mocking me when we are watching a new show: And, are you rooting for the bad guys as usual? jocolor

Zes

Zes
Yes, finally! I don't particularly care for the sculpted hair and head sculpt, for that matter, but I am highly interested in her and Baylan just for their outfits. Those outfits have limitless potential when it comes to customs. They have a very "KOTOR"-esque look to them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her a lot. Didn't watch the series, but saw her in some of the YouTube reviews. Very impressed by this rendition, despite the sculpted hair.

Simon, depending on a show's underlying agenda or cheesiness or silliness or some external association you've made, it is understandable if one roots for the designated bad guys sometimes.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:

Certain person is mocking me when we are watching a new show: And, are you rooting for the bad guys as usual? jocolor

Haha! I sure appreciate their often awesome looks and character and concepts. I just like to keep my home/sanctuary "clean" and keep the decoration on the "light" side. So far I've only made an exception for the ridiculously awesome Joker, but that's also because I find Joaquin Phoenix to be seriously inspiring. He will therefore find a spot next to Kurt, once I've moved to my new place next month. ^^

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:
Simon, depending on a show's underlying agenda or cheesiness or silliness or some external association you've made, it is understandable if one roots for the designated bad guys sometimes.

That is true, I really dont like agendas forced on me and it does impact my enjoyment a lot.
The more i look at her outfit the more i want it. But i might wait for aftersales here...

Diana wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

Haha! I sure appreciate their often awesome looks and character and concepts. I just like to keep my home/sanctuary "clean" and keep the decoration on the "light" side. So far I've only made an exception for the ridiculously awesome Joker, but that's also because I find Joaquin Phoenix to be seriously inspiring. He will therefore find a spot next to Kurt, once I've moved to my new place next month. ^^

Yeah I can understand the light side concept. But luke everything in life, extremes arent good either and you should balance it with something from the other end of the spectrum Wink

Oh you are moving? Hopefully you still have a good place for the figs  starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati 263a

Visisonor

Visisonor
Valiarde wrote:Hopefully you still have a good place for the figs
This might even be the reason for the move Wink

Zes wrote:They have a very "KOTOR"-esque look to them.
Now that you mention it, yes, there is something in the style.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:Yeah I can understand the light side concept. But luke everything in live, extremes arent good either and you should balance it with something from the other end of the spectrum Wink

Oh you are moving? Hopefully you still have a good place for the figs  starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati 263a

Laughing My black warrior ladies, grungy Kurt, Eric Draven and particularly the Joker have been serving that purpose nicely. But you got me! Now I'm thinking about what figure I might get to train my resistance to the dark side. I really do like that POPTOYS ninja. But I also really like this Sith. Looks like my resistance is already fading... affraid Laughing

Yes, I'm moving and I'll keep my current set up (hanging Besta units for my modern figures, above the TV where I always see them), but I'll add a BLÅLIDEN unit (the model that replaced Detolf) in my music/meditation room for
- the upcoming Olympians
- my black Spartan Commanders and the black Amazon Soldier (with black wolf)
- the POPTOYS Shamans (with two white wolves)
- Crow Girl

That will be AWESOME! More info you asked for but hey! Who else am I going to tell!? I love you

Spartan06

Spartan06
I'm liking this one too - especially the head sculpt!  A few more releases like this and I'll need to start a Star Wars collection.  I'm already pretty well sold on Hera Syndulla and the Jedi Female Fighter (X-Wing Pilot).  I don't know, maybe it's the orange jumpsuits?

Great choice of materials on this one.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The two of them together look like a Father and his angst-ridden teenage Daughter. Love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati 1f10

Zes

Zes
Stryker2012 wrote:The two of them together look like a Father and his angst-ridden teenage Daughter. Love it.

Well, if you watched the series, that's pretty much an accurate description of their relationship Wink

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I didn’t get to watch it; don’t have D+ (refuse to support Disney anymore than I already do by purchasing figures).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Star Wars Ahsoka: Shin Hati 1f10

blackpool

blackpool
she looks fantastic! I dunno why but I find the figure amazing, even though the character in the tv serie is boring as hell, but damn that figure conveys a lot of character!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum