OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished) WIP's.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Taking a break from DV builds as I need more junk to create Vader's pod.
I've had a spare Hasbro Speeder Bike in brown (will be painted white for this) for years now and had often thought of making it a Hoth Variant (Battlefront?) , as a lifelong Biker myself I always had respect for these poor bastards who would be freezing to death with insane windchill factors not felt by the other troops so I think they need a special purpose to make sense on this ice planet! I've lived in Norway and we do not use our motorcycles in winter! I've ridden from London to Swansea in a snowstorm and that's insane enough for me (literally covered in sheets of ice, I'd have to punch my helmet to open the visor as it was caked shut with ice). So these guys must be special ops, snipers and observers with powerful communication devices to help with control of the battle sphere. Not pointless messengers like in WW1, the Empire has technology.
The second build is a Galactic Marine as they look cool as hell and I have to part out some of the Snowtrooper to the Hoth Biker Scout, leaving me with a partial Snowtrooper that seems a waste and I don't need anymore as I have four custom ones already! A Galactic Marine looks a lot like a Snowtrooper in burgundy or maroon with different boots, arm armour, backpack etc.. and I'll finally get to use my Clone Wars Mini Gun!!

HOTH SCOUT REFERENCE PICS

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. DN9ibJz

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. MLh7i9R

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. WYHan2k

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. GJMjCyI

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. E0NQY62

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. FKqYh1t

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. MWTNUpe

GALACTIC MARINE REFERENCE PICS
(funnily enough I have a Commander Bacara figure!)

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. JyaAqqi

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Zuzozs4

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. OZte2jw

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Oq9T5Ji

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. JOG8qKQ

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. NArCmRP

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. CUgcJQd

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 2OYd6In

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. UVXexeY

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LvPBsBH

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. JWf2KHs

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Xak7XPY

WHITE VERSION...?

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. ZWFhZcR

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. CrNbh42

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. WrFAmvP

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. GCXW4pH

BUILDING THEM IN TANDEM...

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Za0uN6g

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. ZGJQSiL

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. YHz0TXU

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 3dt71s0

FOUND HIM CHEAP ON EBAY! THERE ARE STILL A FEW OUT THERE IF YOU WANT TO GRAB ONE YOURSELVES!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. TRMHRz3

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. PER2akN

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. IINHYuV

DIDN'T REALISE I ALREADY HAD THESE SPARE DOH!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 2OWyWeA

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. U4b9UcW

GREY BOILER SUIT WAS LISTED AS FROM 'CHAINSAW KILLER' SO I THOUGHT MIKE MYERS ETC.. IT'S ACTUALLY FOR A FEMALE BODY!! DAMN IT.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 0WvASgX

TRYING DIFFERENT COMBOS

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Gu06hc7

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. A6Sqglt

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Q9JLrNv

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. UB7JF94

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. V35flPL

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. F2eTn9h

GREY DIGICAMO IT IS THEN..

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. NsSKp1H

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. UQRUKL6

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. GoOurXu

ARMOUR WAS TOO TIGHT ON THE CHEST WITH PADDING

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. PBJG3HA

SCOUT IS GOING IN THIS DIRECTION NOW

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 6AdIfkx

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. RJzR9Ld

NEEDS SNOWTROOPER'S PAULDRONS STILL

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LnzPFuk

GALACTIC MARINE STARTING HERE...

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LQb4lEv

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Exciting project. A Hasbro bike was my first, too, and I modified it a bit for accuracy. The Hoth version wasn't in the movie, right?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Exciting project. A Hasbro bike was my first, too, and I modified it a bit for accuracy. The Hoth version wasn't in the movie, right?

Not in the untouched OT, not sure about the CGI version, did they have AS-AT's in that? If they did there might have been speeder bikes in the background or I could be completely mixing it up with the Battlefront gamo on Hoth lol.

Zes

Zes
I'm liking that digicamo look! And, yeah, that grey bodysuit is from a genderbent horror line from BBK. I'm not a fan, as I don't like genderbent stuff in general.

I'm also working on a Hoth custom; I picked up a 1/6 tauntaun a while back.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Exciting project. A Hasbro bike was my first, too, and I modified it a bit for accuracy. The Hoth version wasn't in the movie, right?

Not in the untouched OT, not sure about the CGI version, did they have AS-AT's in that? If they did there might have been speeder bikes in the background or I could be completely mixing it up with the Battlefront gamo on Hoth lol.
They had an AT-ST -- I think from the beginning, shown a couple of times, about the point where Luke was downed, if memory serves. It was shown only in profile. I don't remember the white speeder bikes. However, Hasbro's new and improved AT-AT came with a white speeder bike that you could store in the butt section. It is quite possible that source for the bikes is the Battlefront game. I know it was the source for some of the upgrades on the Snowtroopers, reflected in the Hot Toys release (or one of them).

Zes wrote:I'm liking that digicamo look! And, yeah, that grey bodysuit is from a genderbent horror line from BBK. I'm not a fan, as I don't like genderbent stuff in general.

I look forward to see what you do with the Tauntaun. Here is some inspiration (mine should be easy enough to replicate, but Valiarde's is a masterpiece).

Diana

Diana
Shaping nicely already! I was never aware of the existence of these characters, but they look great! Heh, always learning new stuff around here! Very Happy

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Zes wrote:I'm liking that digicamo look! And, yeah, that grey bodysuit is from a genderbent horror line from BBK. I'm not a fan, as I don't like genderbent stuff in general.

Glad you like tha camo, still not sure about it myself but it's all I've got for now! That explains the undersized boiler suit, thanks!

GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:

They had an AT-ST -- I think from the beginning, shown a couple of times, about the point where Luke was downed, if memory serves. It was shown only in profile. I don't remember the white speeder bikes. However, Hasbro's new and improved AT-AT came with a white speeder bike that you could store in the butt section. It is quite possible that source for the bikes is the Battlefront game. I know it was the source for some of the upgrades on the Snowtroopers, reflected in the Hot Toys release (or one of them).

I look forward to see what you do with the Tauntaun. Here is some inspiration (mine should be easy enough to replicate, but Valiarde's is a masterpiece).

Ah! AT-ST... I knew I'd got the 'chicken walker' acronym wrong! lol. I thought we only saw them in ROTJ with the OT?

Diana wrote:Shaping nicely already! I was never aware of the existence of these characters, but they look great! Heh, always learning new stuff around here! Very Happy

Not sure if they're only game related (I don't play games, I'm useless!) but Kit Adi Mundi was the jedi general in charge of the Galactic Marines and they turn on him due to order 66 so they must feature briefly in ROTS?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, it was introduced on Hoth but perfected and proliferated on Endor. See here, for example:
https://star-wars-canon.fandom.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Scout_Transport_(Hoth)
https://star-wars-canon.fandom.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Scout_Transport

Zes

Zes
GubernatorFan wrote:I look forward to see what you do with the Tauntaun. Here is some inspiration (mine should be easy enough to replicate, but Valiarde's is a masterpiece).

Wow, great work! Both you and Valiarde! I'm not too sure, actually. I was thinking of going for a color scheme based on one of the SWTOR Tauntauns. But we shall see how it goes. I have the Sideshow Tauntaun and it looks like it has sculpted snow attached to the fur on some spots,  which would make repainting slightly annoying

Spoiler:

And whoops, I didn't mean to go off-topic on your thread, Shovelchop. Looking forward to the next update!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, Zes! What is SWTOR?

Zes

Zes
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, Zes! What is SWTOR?

Oh, it's a MMORPG videogame launched back in 2011. It's still active today; I used to play quite a bit years ago.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. SWTORBoxArt

Sideshow even released a character from the game, Darth Malgus.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Malgus10

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-darth-malgus-sideshow-collectibles-100080

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks like another cool idea for a build.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, Zes! What is SWTOR?

Oh, it's a MMORPG videogame launched back in 2011. It's still active today; I used to play quite a bit years ago.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. SWTORBoxArt

Sideshow even released a character from the game, Darth Malgus.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Malgus10

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-darth-malgus-sideshow-collectibles-100080
Ah, but what is MMORPG? RPG = role-playing game?

Visisonor

Visisonor
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah, but what is MMORPG? RPG = role-playing game?
Yes. And MMO stands for Multiplayer Massive Online.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_game

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah, but what is MMORPG? RPG = role-playing game?
Yes. And MMO stands for Multiplayer Massive Online.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_game
Thanks! I appreciate the information. Never been good with acronyms.

cdn_rhino

Awesome builds. I'll be watching these ones as well.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Looks like another cool idea for a build.

cdn_rhino wrote:Awesome builds. I'll be watching these ones as well.

Cheers guys! I'm being super lazy with these builds but stuffs slowly being done, the idea is to just use scrap for the Galactic Marine so he's being made out of a hodge podge of stuff! Got the white primer and burgundy spray paints at last.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. R3HNu8L

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 9FyphiZ

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. V6yH2yo

Just cheap body as he won't be very posable with all that armour anyway.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. TYmKiHx

Modifying an extra Hasbro Boba Fett suit. Waiting on grey ink to arrive.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. BKbmZyL

Repurposing and cutting up a bunch of old Hasbro ST armour and some extra Dengar stuff too that hopefully will hold the paint better, vinyl's a bitch to paint!!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 71qZQOa

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. HRrWFWT

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LE4SeDV

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 4VivPE1

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. IumZf4U

Pre glue, paint, detail parts mock up.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Sdkc10r

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. PAWm4V0

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. A79UAAc

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice progress. So this is the guy who will accompany the bike and biker on foot?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like the boots; not at all what I was expecting. Pretty neat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice progress. So this is the guy who will accompany the bike and biker on foot?

I know it looks that way but funnily enough the Galactic Marine predates the Snowtrooper by a generation as they were used by the republic in the The Clone Wars and led by Ki Adi Mundi the Jedi general and commander Bacara, so he's a clone.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 0lntRQF

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. JGctznC

Stryker2012 wrote:I like the boots; not at all what I was expecting. Pretty neat.

Yeah a bit clunky but working with what I have, they still need straps and paint. Cheers!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks Alex. I just assumed they were from the same Battlefront game.

Zes

Zes
I've always liked that maroon color scheme on those guys. Looking forward to what's next!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks Alex. I just assumed they were from the same Battlefront game.

I'm not surprised tbh, they look like snowtrooper shock squads or something like that.

Zes wrote:I've always liked that maroon color scheme on those guys. Looking forward to what's next!

Yes they've gone less KKK and more Spanish Inquisition with this look lol!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. PVDREVo

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. ATgqoyS

(it's a joke, I know there are red KKK robes and these guys in Spain are part of an Easter parade)

Remodeled the chest plate to be more accurate, dismantled the speeder bike, had to saw a bit in two to make painting easier. Painted the boiler suit with grey ink, useful stuff! Wish I'd known it existed years ago! The 'burgandy' turned out to be scarlet!! Evil or Very Mad Suspect  so that took a lot of faffing around with different ink washes to correct but got there in the end. There's one last shoulder piece to be painted that I just made and the white fabric pouches are sized differently, I guess Action Man's QC back in the day was a bit lax so that needs to be fixed too. Got the bandolier of mags and the black double pauldron thing to make still, oh and hands.. and kama.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LS7V20s

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. YjONXAK

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. AdIAxPt

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 4Oa8Slb

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Ya24G5k

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. UHDOB1J

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 5FIlglu

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. CNsn606

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. V9Jscgz

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 2DhAlpi

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. I0ufJsS

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. JOG8qKQ

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Viho1IR

More paint to come on this..

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 9ds90eX

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. 4hWLIJ0

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. COsK8QQ

Not the same colour as indicated on the can!! I had hopes for this make as it's made in Greece where I grew up....

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. VhbqfqT

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. EwlnX4y

Grey ink

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Zrxy6a0

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Zi1jNYr

Bloody boiler's broken down again!!

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. PH3WmTP

Testing whether to use violet or sepia inks

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. ILeWHaF

Used both lol (drying)

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Sn8odX8

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. NClQXvE

weathering on boots as these guys go to nasty places by default.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. Tk0i7J5

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. LafHT0n

Dry grey suit and painted armour

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. XHRlnyu

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. DJYldBm

Without flash.

SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. VkJU7zH

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, nice progress. The red will make the gunner really regal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum