OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague seamless body peg too big for head sculpt neck connector

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

koloth

koloth
TBLeague seamless body peg too big for head sculpt neck connector Marvel11

I would like to put the Marvel Denvers head on a TBLeague S29 or S39 body. The TBLeague peg is too big, though. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The only way that I’ve managed to make this situation work is to use a Dremel to widen the cavity on the head sculpt in tiny increments until one of the off-brand neck connectors (the ones that would work with the TBL peg) fits into the sculpt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague seamless body peg too big for head sculpt neck connector 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Use a Dremel to widen the opening or remove the inside neck connector completely and replace with (e.g.) foamies.
I am assuming heating it up was not enough to receive the neck peg.

koloth

koloth
Stryker2012 wrote:The only way that I’ve managed to make this situation work is to use a Dremel to widen the cavity on the head sculpt in tiny increments until one of the off-brand neck connectors (the ones that would work with the TBL peg) fits into the sculpt.

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

koloth

koloth
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. Use a Dremel to widen the opening or remove the inside neck connector completely and replace with (e.g.) foamies.

Thank you. But what are foamies?

Heating up wouldn't be sufficiant as the peg is too big and the neck connector of the head sculpt is too narrow.

Grover

Grover
Could you show a photo of the neck connector in the head?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
koloth wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. Use a Dremel to widen the opening or remove the inside neck connector completely and replace with (e.g.) foamies.

Thank you. But what are foamies?

Heating up wouldn't be sufficiant as the peg is too big and the neck connector of the head sculpt is too narrow.
See here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t310-head-conversion-tutorial-updated-with-part-iii-june-2019

and here:

TBLeague seamless body peg too big for head sculpt neck connector Foamie10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum