OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
The pictures being shown is using the TBleague female seamless body-S02A,which is not include in the set,and the suits are fitted with this type

Features:

★One (1) head sculpt withmovie-accurate facial expression(countenance of movable eyes)

★One rose red dress

★One pair of black colour high-heeled shoes

★3 pairs of interchangeable hands(for madam)

★A strip of necktie

★One set of pistol

★A submachine gun

★A grappling Gun

★A pair of holster

★A pair of sunglasses  **Exclusive to deluxe version**

★A mobile phone **Exclusive to deluxe version**

★One suitcase **Exclusive to deluxe version**

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16015
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16017
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16016
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16018
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16019
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16020
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16021
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16022
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16023
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16024
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) O1cn0110
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) S-l16025

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another one!? I think this character might be on the way to become the one most rendered in sixth-scale... or is that still Tony Stark? Smile That said, she looks pretty sweet.

itt

itt
Yes, I like Ada n all, but I can’t believe how many are coming out. Oh well, more goodness to choose from. NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD015 1/6 Scale Ms Wong Costume set 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe) 1f600

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
The more the merrier I say. This is the alternative outfit of her, the Chinese Dress. Yes, she is very popular for lots of reasons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum