OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Configuration:

shirt X1

suit pants X1

belt X1

leather shoes X1

sunglasses X1

watch X1

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 2-528x51
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 3-528x52
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 4-528x50
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 5-528x53
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 6-528x50
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 7-528x49
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 8-528x47
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 9-528x43
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 10-52842
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: VA05 1/6 Scale Men's Causal Costume Set (3 colors) 1-528x52

#newproduct #HotHeart #BusinessCasual #male #clothing #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
These suits look pretty sharp!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Nice sharp business casual options. Technically, they could have gone as far as a khaki pants version, but that will probably be their next sets...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This clothing only serves to remind me of our pending return to our “Office-Centric Culture” in September.  Therefore, I can cannot in good conscious condone, let alone support, this particular endeavor on the part of Hot Heart.

By contrast, a line of t-shirts and basketball shorts, which serve to remind me of working from home for the last 14 months, would be warmly received.

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:This clothing only serves to remind me of our pending return to our “Office-Centric Culture” in September.  Therefore, I can cannot in good conscious condone, let alone support, this particular endeavor on the part of Hot Heart.

By contrast, a line of t-shirts and basketball shorts, which serve to remind me of working from home for the last 14 months, would be warmly received.

Laughing
I sympathize. Luckily my employer has learned from this that home office works and will keep giving us the option three days a week (and introduce desk sharing, therefore opening up space for expansion).

In any case, this does look really look! I want it, but I'll resist, cause I have no reason to put up a guy in a suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum