OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Daener12
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Daener10
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Daener11

Zes

Zes
Nice Daenerys! I also want to make a custom Daenerys someday. But not until I make a custom Jaime Lannister

Visisonor

Visisonor
Impressive-looking Daenerys.

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Really wonderful figure.
Is that a THREEZERO figure or did you get the TTTOYS head sculpt and a TBL (or other body)?
Also, I really like the clothes, well done.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Nice work!

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
NavySubGuy wrote:Really wonderful figure.
Is that a THREEZERO figure or did you get the TTTOYS head sculpt and a TBL (or other body)?
Also, I really like the clothes, well done.
Yes, I arranged everything myself. Everything from Ebay. Head, I can't say which manufacturer, came without a brand name. The body is the new one from VeryCool. Unfortunately, I can only use it for fully clothed figures because of the visible seams. The dress is TBLeague PL2022-199A Orange Soldier Dress Model for Pompeii Warrior. Comes with Chinese boots and simple pants. I'm still trying to make the jewelry somehow. My FDM 3D printer is reaching its limits at 1/6th scale.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful Daenerys. And great use of all the disparate pieces. I bought the same TBLeague dress but haven't gotten around to using it yet.

Jepasch68

Jepasch68
It's all a question of perspective. Because the dragon is too small, you have to put it in a different size reference. Very Happy
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Img_4611
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Img_4610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, at one point the dragons were babies and not too big... Smile But interesting solution for a grown dragon. We've done that from time to time, but not too often. For example, some of the Death Star interiors here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum