OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" season 8 character: Sansa Stark (Sansa Stark) 1/6 scale collectible doll.

1/6 scale Sansa Stark (season Cool action figure details:
Highly restore the characters in the TV series.

Approximately 11.6 inches (29.4 cm) tall;
Dedicated action figure body;
Exquisite simulation head sculpture;
Tailor-made clothing;
Vest
Faux fur coat
Necklace
Belt
A pair of boots

Accessories:
Dragon Crystal Dagger
goblet
brooch
letter
Exchangeable hands:
A pair of relaxed hands;
A pair of hands holding a goblet;
A pair of hands for weapons;
A pair of hands

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (fabric used in clothing)
Packing size: ~ (W230 x H320 x D110) mm (1.1 kg)

GAME OF THRONES and all related characters and elements & Home Box Office, Inc. WB SHIELD: & WBEI. (s21)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10182610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10182810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183111
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183311
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183511
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183712
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183811
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10183911
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones" Sansa Stark/Sansa Stark Action Figure 10184111

#newproduct #threezero #GameofThrones #SansaStark #female #fantasy #HBO

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She is certainly recognizable, and the rather bland expression is not entirely inappropriate for the character. I know she is going to get flack for the half-molded, half-"real" hair, but given the specific hairstyle, it makes sense. I would say it was about time they made a Sansa, but I have a feeling maybe they did one before (or was it just announced but not produced?) -- in which case it was long ago and not very successful.

ahbake

Face looks a bit full, but otherwise, a great looking figure.

Annalise

Annalise
Nice figure. While I understand why they have to mold the hair for the more elaborate do and so won't be firing any AA shells at them for it, it is a deal-breaker for me personally nonetheless. Too bad, as I think the likeness is above average and I love that outfit. "Queen of Da Norf!"

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I’m not sold on the sculpt tbh. It’s clearly recognisable but I’m not sure if it’s the expression or what, but something feels off.

The hair...sigh, I get that it’s a complicated style, but it could definitely have been done with actual hair - you just need to look at some of the collector Barbies over the years to see that!

csyeung

csyeung
I'm with everyone else that I'm not feeling the hybrid hair solution. The sculpt is recognizable but feels off a bit and seems like a good candidate to wait for production given Threezero's track record with prototype to final. That said, the tailoring does look really good though.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the cold expression face this time around. The hair not so much. Very Happy

And the outfit is just great, like all these season 8 chars

Diana

Diana
Agreed. Good likeness though something feels off and at that one angle she seems cross-eyed.
Hate the sculpted hair part.
Love the clothes. Especially that leather armor! <3
Will have to try to pick that up. Or a few. (Good luck with that.)

blackpool

blackpool
I hope I'll be able to grab the outfit loose to build my own... Just like everyone, likeness is decent but not great, and I have very limited faith in threezero when it's about female characters... But the outfit is lovely I must admit.... gonna be a hard pass.

PitViper

PitViper
I think the face fails to capture the character.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I understand the reasoning, where you could group the S8 surviving Stark children together in more or less matching North outfits, but by the same token, seeing 3 matching outfits dilutes the interest.  It didn't get prolonged screen time, but Sansa's final episode Queen of the North look, with the braided crown, would have had way more impact, and touched on a strength and dignity that's more bland here.

And generally speaking GoT fandom is not where it was.  And, to put it bluntly, Season 8 may have prevented GoT from becoming the kind of automatic perennial that will always be original SW Trilogy, Star Trek TOS, LOTR 2001 etc.  If this Sansa, which IMHO is a perfectly solid "B," "B-" figure, had come out during the series it would have done perfectly well (and Sansa certainly deserved one).  But at this late stage it would have had to knock things out of the park to engage my attention, or to succeed.  And it does not.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting points, MBAM. I too was pretty dissatisfied with Season 8 and especially the ending, and perhaps subconsciously that makes me less eager for these -- especially when some aspects come out bland, combined with limited accessories and expanding price tags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum