OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
STAR WARS: EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITHTM
COMMANDER CODYTM
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
Clone Commander Cody was a loyal clone trooper serving the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Cody was often under the command of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, leading Ghost Squadron, and served with him and Anakin Skywalker at Geonosis, Christophsis and during a nearly disastrous campaign on Cato Neimoidia.

To commemorate the Hot Toys “Star Wars: The Power of the Dark Side” Exhibition begins this weekend in Hong Kong, and the kick-off of Hot Toys worldwide Star Wars events, we are pleased to introduce a new special displayable variant of the 1/6th scale Commander CodyTM collectible figure in silver chrome color as Hot Toys exclusive release with limited quantity of 2,500 only available in select markets.

This collectible figure features meticulously crafted Commander Cody’s armor and helmet, beautifully applied silver chrome deco, an interchangeable phase 2 helmet, a fabric bodysuit, a jetpack, two styles of blasters, and a figure base!

This special variant Commander Cody 1/6th scale collectible figure will be an excellent highlight in your Star WarsTM collection! It will be firstly on-shelf on April 27 in selected markets!

The 1/6th scale Commander CodyTM (Chrome Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Commander Cody in Star Wars
- One (1) beautifully crafted Commander Cody helmet (Phase 1)
- One (1) interchangeable Commander Cody helmet (Phase 2)
- Chrome armor pieces with reflective and metallic finish
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) relax left hand
- One (1) open right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Available in the limited quantity of 2,500 units in selected markets

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Commander Cody armor
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) pair of boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack (equipped with magnetic function)
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

(C) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(C) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173854byzvyyt13jzi6vyb
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173855yelwq6c30nllyqe0
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173855co0it5ug2yqet0ga
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173858jz9kneoee5dd9fd1
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173900k3mt73q7x33d27xd
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173902zhhhwi9nh6ltalwc
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173904tu9n3f9xv4txtffx
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173906p5f5mssoi38ps7s8
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173908u0z7nbvbu9sbu5uo
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173910a2pqzuj51n600cgs
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173912wjdjeunzqr3345zq
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173914cv22ktn0n2ehntev
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173916zur8cccmpcpdprcc
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173918il303kowyfyrw3nk
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173920ry545ks4sbgsz4hg
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173922ru7nu789h33h33n3
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 173924ozozfwj8uumps5zs

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sharp looking rendition, with all that chrome (not that it helped Phasma in any way). I'd imagine most of us are more likely to go for onscreen versions and save their money for other onscreen-accurate figures than venture into this, but what do I know?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don't really understand the point of this version....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3Afr

3Afr
I really like this chrome and not shiny appearance.
I also really like all these characters from the SW universe.
But I never ordered any.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
skywalkersaga wrote:I don't really understand the point of this version....

So do I.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 Banner_andreas_haak11

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I don't really understand the point of this version....

Neither do I. I guess it’s easy to make since it’s just a rehash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars : EPISODE III REVENGE OF THE SITH Commander Cody (chrome version) MMS734 1f10

Ovy

Ovy
I think it's a special unit outfitted with Mandalorian armor that can actually stop blaster bolts. Only the armor is chrome, not the blasters, surely a conscious choice. Maybe he just happens to be nicknamed Cody, it could be a common name among clone troopers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum