OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

connseanery

MR.TOYS MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set

List of accessories in the kit:

·  1: Simulation of hair transplanting male head carving

·  2: Headband

·  3: Boots

·  4: Bracers

·  5: Sword + leather scabbard

·  6: Dagger + leather scabbard

·  7: Dragon Belt

·  8: Leather pants

·  9: Fur skirt

·  10: Double serpent pendant

·  1 1: Wheel pendant

Note: does not contain the body

Recommended with TBLeague PL2018-M35 body

NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0110
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0112
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0111
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0113
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0114
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0115
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0116
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0118
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0117
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0120
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0121
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set O1cn0119

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting -- just saw it for preorder. Not quite screen accurate, but it reprises much of the old Kaustic Plastik sets for those who missed out on them. There is also a blond warrior set (set B), which I thought might be based on the Beastmaster, but I don't think it adds up quite right -- Correction: it was He-Man.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Head sculpt is pretty good. Might pick one of these up to make a different style Conan then the one I currently have.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Has anyone picked one of these up yet? or is it still only just a pre-order?

I ask because I'm looking for a b-day gift for my husband and he is a huge Arnie fan -- in this film, and in general. I had originally tried to look for an '80s/Rocky IV-style Dolph Lundgren head sculpt to make him a Drago figure, but (bizarrely!) couldn't seem to find any (ETA: I see now there is another pre-order for a He-Man figure that bears his likeness -- good to know!!). But then I came across this and got excited cause I know he'd love it. Very Happy  But I can't figure out if it's actually available anywhere...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s still just a PO.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, ok, thanks!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It certainly would make a great gift for an Arnold/Conan fan.

Here's a couple shots of my custom/kibash Conan (the head looks similar to the one Mr. Toys is offering); the head was painted specifically to match the M34-35 bodies (mine is the M34 -- I didn't need the legs to be so muscular; it was a pain to get those Kaustic Plastik pants on this body):

NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set _dsc2916
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set _dsc2914
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set _dsc2915
NEW PRODUCT:  Mr. Toys MT2018-02 1/6 Conan head carving costume set _dsc2917

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, I really like your version, he's gorgeous!  But then I prefer Conan to be wearing pants rather than just a furry loincloth, lmao. Laughing

And aw yeah, I thought it would be a nice surprise for him. : )  But his birthday is at the end of April, and I'm not sure if it will be out by then, so perhaps it will have to wait for another time. :/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
There's always Anniversary? Next Christmas?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, for sure! Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I like this set.....will try to get some of the boots for my highlander sets. Got 3 clansmen done and 2 more being built...these boots will work nicely. (they're not historically accurate, just my depictions of them under the MacLeod tartan haha)

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Looks good, but, I wish they'd paint the nipples, we all have them, including Arnie!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Looks good, but, I wish they'd paint the nipples, we all have them, including Arnie!

To be fair, that's an issue with the TBLeague body, not with this set which does not actually include that.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Yeah, could be done though. Didn't they paint nipples on that 1/12 body?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Yeah, could be done though. Didn't they paint nipples on that 1/12 body?

CHEERS!

It’s very subtlety done.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They are at least there though. These are supposed to be more than toys, but, an unpainted bare chest doesn't serve to prove that.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
They are at least there though. These are supposed to be more than toys, but, an unpainted bare chest doesn't serve to prove that.

CHEERS!

That's pretty much how I feel about the hairless, bare-chested male figures. If there was a way to add some sort of flocking (only done better than just throwing it on there) to the chests of the seamless male bodies -- that would be awesome.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

It could probably be done, but it would add to production costs.

CHEERS!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is still not out yet??

JYMachine

JYMachine
skywalkersaga wrote:This is still not out yet??
Coincidentally it's just out. I'm expecting my invoice from KG Hobby today and is available from their website.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, well good timing I guess! I was waiting before purchasing cause I am paranoid and wanted to see it in-hand prior to getting it as a gift. Hope it's good! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Me too. I may have two of my own customs/kitbashes, but the new Conans both look very cool.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
One of the other things that has kept me from getting one yet is that I'm still undecided as to which body to use for it -- the M34, or the M35. While of course the M35 probably looks 'cooler', I feel like the M34 is more accurate to the on-screen look of Conan, in the first film at least. I need to find a way to surreptitiously ask my husband which one he prefers... Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, if you can/are willing to afford it, get both M34 and M35 and both Conan sets (this and the Kaustic Plastik one also coming up) and do one with each body. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, yeah, I guess that is one solution. Very Happy  I may indeed end up getting multiple/both versions, but I think as a gift it would be more effective to just give one at a time. I'm probably getting ahead of myself anyway as I swore I'd wait to see it in hand before deciding.. ;p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum