OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set

- There are 2 style head sculpts, the listed price for one (1) only

- Please remark in your order the item code or the style you need - either SET A/Black hair version or SET B/Brown hair version

Part list:

1) Female head sculpt (2 kind of hair color for selection)

2) Vest

3) Jacket

4) Side backpack

5) Jeans

6) Boots

7) Microphone

Figure body NOT included, Mr Toy suggest to use TBLeague S12D seamless female body

comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-10
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-11
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-12
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-13
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-14
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-15
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-16
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set M-009-17
comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set Qqo20110

#newproduct #Mr.Toys #FemaleReporter #accessory #movierelated #comicrelated

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like I said in the head sculpt post, I like the head, and now that I see the whole set, I like that too. Stylish and attractive, while remaining grounded in reality and avoiding the all too common smuttyness (?) of so many female figure offerings out there.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
looks suspiciously like a certain female reporter who is friends with a certain quartet of sewer ninjas. that said, the likeness is off if going for movie accy.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
The long-face sculpt makes it resemble a young Marilyn Manson...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cobratrooper11 wrote:looks suspiciously like a certain female reporter who is friends with a certain quartet of sewer ninjas. that said, the likeness is off if going for movie accy.

Right...? I know some people feel that a certain sculpt from Very Cool is supposed to be a certain super-hot "actress", but I've never seen it (that same sculpt looks more like VC's interpretation of Mila Javovich to me). But this... this doesn't looking anything like M.F.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicrelated - NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01-C 1/6 Scale Female Reporter Costume Set C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum