OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty EXO-6 First Contact Cmdr Data Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:58 am

tflockj11

EXO-6 has the 1/6th scale Star Trek license and this is there first release, Commander Data from the First Contact movie. I'm more into the original series and the Next Generation series, but I had to get this first figure.

I really like it. The likeness is really good (2 heads included), the uniform is outstanding and the accessories, while not so numerous, are very well done. It gives me hope that the rest of the line will be worthwhile.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 51302290226_b90a59a288_kIMG_7273 by tflockj, on Flickr

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 51301544807_02088ec767_kIMG_7271 by tflockj, on Flickr

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 51303008574_744aaae482_kIMG_7276 by tflockj, on Flickr

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 51303008579_f24de1856d_kIMG_7277 by tflockj, on Flickr

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 51302479783_e88eadd6ba_kIMG_7280 by tflockj, on Flickr

477collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:24 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Great to see such nice figures make their way into the hands of fans.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

478collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:41 am

ZeroDelta

There is just too many stuff to list I have gotten recently, I bought a whole bunch of guns, a Sin City Hartigan headsculpt, a bunch of uniforms, boots, body armor, helmets and nude bodies to go with it all.

479collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:51 am

Xavion2004

I would love to see some Star Trek TOS 1/6 figures that are a) affordable and b) delve fairly deep into the cast. I was very disappointed when Mezco One:12 threw the towel in after Kirk, Spock, and Sulu.

480collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:27 pm

tflockj11

tflockj11
Xavion2004 wrote:I would love to see some Star Trek TOS 1/6 figures that are a) affordable and b) delve fairly deep into the cast.  I was very disappointed when Mezco One:12 threw the towel in after Kirk, Spock, and Sulu.

The QMX TOS figures were pretty good, then they dropped the ball. Now EXO-6 has the license. They have a really ambitions release schedule, across all of the series and movies. Not sure how deep they will go into the cast for each show, but I'm hopeful for TOS and TNG figures, as that's were my interest lies.

Tom

481collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:50 am

venator5

venator5
Xavion2004 wrote:Great choice!  I love the TBL Nancy.  I think she’s one of their best.

Yeah I do think that she is their best. Back then I even bought "nancy in hell" once I ordered books. I am ordered one in Jan but it ended up being a fraud. I do hope that this one will work out, At last the package is being shipped. good progress for now.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 S-l16010

482collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:56 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great looking figures!

483collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:11 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It’s always fun to get new figures, but you’ve got to make sure that you take care of the ones that have been with you since the beginning too.  I always thought it was a little odd that Capricia (black) didn’t come with a shield and Ariana (golden) didn’t come with a sword.  A Royal Defender (golden) breakdown at Monkey Depot gave me the perfect opportunity to rectify both issues.  Smile

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 A1-E43-DC4-F1-C4-46-F5-8-FF6-CEE29-E5821-CE

484collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:51 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I bought some EAsy and Simple SCAR´s recently, among a bunch of other things. I was wondering, are you able to extend the stocks of them or are they permanently fixed?

485collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
ZeroDelta wrote:I bought some EAsy and Simple SCAR´s recently, among a bunch of other things. I was wondering, are you able to extend the stocks of them or are they permanently fixed?

It can be extended by approx 1 cm. Like the real thing there are six numbered lengths you can extend to. You feel a bump at each length and the extended stock stays in place relatively well. The cheek rest can also be raised but the height is unnoticeable and there's no friction to keep it in position, so basically pointless.

The whole stock can be folded and it stays in whatever angle you leave it no prob. But it's not tight enough to not bend when you're trying to put it on your figure so you'll have to straighten it after posing. If you fold it all the way there's a nook which is supposed to snap into a hook on the gun itself but it doesn't on the E&S. For comparison the Mini Times Scar does hook into place with a solid click.

Which model did you get?

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Length10
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Folded10
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Girls_10

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1f8  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1ea  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1fb  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1ea  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1f3

486collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:51 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Actually nevermind, its the Mini Times MK-16b and MK-16C, but I know that I got at least one E&S SCAR Incoming, I just forgot which one

487collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:06 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
ZeroDelta wrote:Actually nevermind, its the Mini Times MK-16b and MK-16C, but I know that I got at least one E&S SCAR Incoming, I just forgot which one

Cool. I have the 16C as well. Unfortunately the barrels will not go into the E&S models unless you pare it down a bit... or the other way around. I mixed them all up lol. Anyway, the stocks function the same on both brands.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1f8  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1ea  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1fb  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1ea  collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f1f3

488collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:25 am

venator5

venator5
Look who came home!
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 20210718

489collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:32 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The Great Wait finally ended yesterday when Jill arrived.  Tifa arrived on Wednesday, so it was a pretty exciting week for toys.

Tifa is stealing the show at the moment which surprises me since I was pretty lukewarm on her at first and Jill was the one I was really excited about getting.  I’m very happy with both of them, though.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 A4754204-50-E3-4-C29-8997-EAF6-C1927268

490collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They both look great, but it is interesting to notice the differences in the design.

491collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:06 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Okay lets see what I bought recently: a ton of pouches, radios and other parts, a bunch of bodies and I also bought the Armstead Navy Seal AOR1 uniform set and the Flagset Seal Team Six - United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group

And thats just from the past few weeks. There is going to be more for sure.

492collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:There is going to be more for sure.

There always is. Embarassed

Sounds like a nice haul.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 C8485110

493collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Just placed orders for the Easy and Simple SMU Tier 1 Operator Part V - Combat Applications Group Breacher and Task Force Spectre - Skipper figures. I am slowly building up my own Joint Task Force

494collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:46 pm

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
So, back in February, I preordered the Batman Forever Sonar Suit Batman in the Val Kilmer likeness and had anticipated preordering the Batman Forever Robin in the Chris O’Donnell likeness. Well, I did that yesterday!

It sucks that these are so far out (approx June 2022!!) but just wanted to share… Even though I prefer the Keaton Batman movies, this one still holds a place in my childhood heart!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 5852c710
I think he looks pretty good!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 52988810
These will look nice next to my HT Batman Returns Batman and 1989 Nicholson Joker!

495collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:00 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
The current insanity that is my room:
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2013

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2014

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Img_2015

496collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looks like organized chaos to me! Very Happy

497collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:30 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That’s my kind of insanity!

498collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is to be expected when loading up on parts for kitbashes.

499collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:18 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks better organized than my man-cave at the moment.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 C8485110

500collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:40 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks better organized than my man-cave at the moment.

Mine too.

501collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:52 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This was a bit of a surprise when it showed up on eBay.  I didn’t know that Super Duck had made any Chun-Li sets, much less this version.  The original owner had her on a 23B.  I moved her to a 21B which is what the outfit was tailored for.  I’m absolutely loving this one.  I’ve come close to buying the Storm Collectibles version several times.  Now I’m glad I held off.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 D7492-EC9-9564-4-FE5-B884-7-D0-CDF7-C5-B81

502collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:47 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Xavion2004 wrote:This was a bit of a surprise when it showed up on eBay.  I didn’t know that Super Duck had made any Chun-Li sets, much less this version.  The original owner had her on a 23B.  I moved her to a 21B which is what the outfit was tailored for.  I’m absolutely loving this one.  I’ve come close to buying the Storm Collectibles version several times.  Now I’m glad I held off.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 D7492-EC9-9564-4-FE5-B884-7-D0-CDF7-C5-B81

Are you going to try tying her hair up into the buns? Very Happy. Congrats on finally getting your Jill Valentine btw. Now it's my turn to get stuck in the Far East. Bought a samurai sword set from TNS on the 17th last month and it's gone on Covid-hold Sad.

And international shipping over here is still a no-go so...

503collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Seven Pillars wrote:
Are you going to try tying her hair up into the buns? Very Happy. Congrats on finally getting your Jill Valentine btw. Now it's my turn to get stuck in the Far East. Bought a samurai sword set from TNS on the 17th last month and it's gone on Covid-hold Sad.

Very Happy No buns for this one, but Super Duck also made a SET014 of her classic buns and cheongsam look in both blue and pink, so if I run across them, I’m sure I’ll pick them up.

Ah, Jill. So typical of our hobby. I really like her, and I’m glad I got her, but all of that angst and impatience waiting for her to arrive, and now l’m like “Oh, that was SO last month. Where the hell’s my VS Toys Tifa and replacement shirt for Ada Wong?!?” Razz

That sucks on your samurai sword set. What does “COVID-Hold” even mean? They’re just not moving any non-essential mail right now?

It’s starting to become an issue here in States again with the Delta Variant. We were supposed to return to my company’s office September 7th, but we’re expecting an announcement any day pushing that date back, maybe even to 2022.

504collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:21 pm

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Xavion2004 wrote:
Seven Pillars wrote:

Very Happy  No buns for this one, but Super Duck also made a SET014 of her classic buns and cheongsam look in both blue and pink, so if I run across them, I’m sure I’ll pick them up.

Ah, Jill.  So typical of our hobby.  I really like her, and I’m glad I got her, but all of that angst and impatience waiting for her to arrive, and now l’m like “Oh, that was SO last month.   Where the hell’s my VS Toys Tifa and replacement shirt for Ada Wong?!?”  Razz

That sucks on your samurai sword set.  What does “COVID-Hold” even mean?   They’re just not moving any non-essential mail right now?

It’s starting to become an issue here in States again with the Delta Variant.   We were supposed to return to my company’s office September 7th, but we’re expecting an announcement any day pushing that date back, maybe even to 2022.

This is the reply from TNS when I asked them about it: "Hi the normal shipping service is still suspending (sic) at the moment, so we will have to hold the stock until the shipping service resumed normal. thanks". The funny thing is I'm buying lots of stuff indirectly from China and those come through, albeit slowly, but they do move. So I've no idea why TNS isn't moving as well. I hope it's not a case of the set not being in stock and them using Covid as an excuse for the delay. First time buying from TNS so I don't know their reputation. The Delta thing has been rampaging over here for a while now. Remember I told you about the extension on the shut-down? That's Delta. We caught it very early. It's rotten to hear it's worked its way over there too.

Your Jill experience is on the nose, now that you've mentioned it. It's always the 'next shiny thing', isn't it? I've recently started to deal with it by delaying pre-ordering something I immediately want by two weeks and see if I still have the itch after that. So far I haven't put in any new pre-orders, seems to be working for me. Once the initial shine is off I can decide more clearly and in each of the three cases I was like "I don't really want it". I realised it was only certain parts that caught my attention and not the whole set. And those parts I don't have to have after coming down from the first attraction.

It's the same with in-stock sets too. Damtoys put out the EXTREMEZONE Samurai Sakifuji Craig and it was on two local sites for a few days and then sold out - yeah, I'm on a bit of a samurai kick atm collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 20 1f604. I picked up the head-sculpt, duffel bag and hand sets as loose parts and am satisfied. Those are the only parts I wanted from the set, not the whole thing. Now that the set's gone I don't feel any regret of not getting it, certainly not the gotta-have-it I felt for the Jenner twins.

Anyway I've gone and bought a 1/35th scale Panzer IV plastic model kit from Ryefield Models "with full interior & clear parts & workable track links". I used to fix these things in my school days and felt nostalgic, I guess. It'll keep my free time tied up for the next three weeks at least so another way to keep away from 1/6 stuff lol! As you know 1/6 is more expensive for me with the exchange rate as it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum