OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mr.Z new product: 1/6 simulation animal model 31st bomb - African lowland gorilla (all 2 heads can be changed to upper limbs)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father


[New] Mr.Z 1/6 Simulation Animal Model 31st - Low Eastern African Gorilla (all two head carvings can be exchanged, upper limbs can be moved)

Model material: MOS new environmentally friendly resin (Microsoft)


Accessories: body + head * 2 + arm * 2+ body suit + vest + diagonal backpack weight: body 1700g + packaging 2300g
Product size: 24.5*25*20cm (even head)
Inner box size: 35.5*30.5*17cm

Booking price: 588 yuan / only booking period: from now until November 30 estimated date of listing: late 2019

Mr.Z 1/6 Animal Model NO. 31 - Gorilla Beringei Graueri
(two colours with replaceable head and moveable upper limbs)



































#newproduct #Mr.Z #AfricanLowlandGorilla #animal

View user profile

GubernatorFan

avatar
Founding Father
They look beautiful, but for me to go for them, besides the articulation issue, I'd love to see Laura Linney and Dylan Walsh headsculpts, at least. Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:They look beautiful, but for me to go for them, besides the articulation issue, I'd love to see Laura Linney and Dylan Walsh headsculpts, at least. Smile

Wow! That's taking it back...

I like these, but there's something just not quite right about the heads... can't put my finger on it. That being said, I'm a little concerned about the size. They don't look quite BIG enough to be a full-grown male. It would have been nice if they had put at least ONE "human" figure next to them for comparison. Might still get one, just because I've been dying for a 1/6 scale gorilla for awhile. Want one to go with my Tarzan figures I'm working on.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

GubernatorFan

avatar
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I like these, but there's something just not quite right about the heads... can't put my finger on it. That being said, I'm a little concerned about the size. They don't look quite BIG enough to be a full-grown male. It would have been nice if they had put at least ONE "human" figure next to them for comparison.  Might still get one, just because I've been dying for a 1/6 scale gorilla for awhile. Want one to go with my Tarzan figures I'm working on.

Good point, I was wondering a bit about the size too, especially since they were shown alongside small dogs and pups. Looking forward to your Tarzan (Lambert or Skarsgard or ?).


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Looking forward to your Tarzan (Lambert or Skarsgard or ?).

Actually, neither of those. I'm planning to use an Andy Whitfield HS and applying real hair to make my own version (more based on the books than any of the films/TV shows). Already have Jane done (I think...), but it's taking awhile to get around to Tarzan himself.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

GubernatorFan

avatar
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Looking forward to your Tarzan (Lambert or Skarsgard or ?).

Actually, neither of those. I'm planning to use an Andy Whitfield HS and applying real hair to make my own version (more based on the books than any of the films/TV shows). Already have Jane done (I think...), but it's taking awhile to get around to Tarzan himself.

I have full confidence in your skills. RIP Andy.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
Yeah, it was such a tragic loss. He was an example of male physical perfection, but sadly cancer doesn't care how handsome and fit you are.

I always thought he would have made a perfect Tarzan after seeing him in Spartacus.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum