OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WAR STORY New Design: 1/6 Chaos Chaos Hunting Magic Tolerance - Dance Movable (#WS003)

WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 15403510

"After the singularity, the light of justice can be revealed"
In the era of chaos, the demon hole came out, and the human beings were smeared like a purgatory. However, some heroes come forward and fight against the powerful demon demon spirit. The female hunting demon is one of them. As the "dance" of the killer and the number one killer, he firmly believes that the knife is justice, and constantly travels to the chaotic land to hunt Kill the wicked demon for a living.

Thank you for your encouragement to the new brand, we have further expanded, and now with the senior DIY player " 76 Jazz " jointly developed 1 / 6 movable woman even original role - hunting magic. This doll adopts the most popular TBL (original PH) steel-clad rubber female body in the market , exquisite craftsmanship, and the shape of the vignette, to maximize the beauty of women. The weapons are made of alloy material to maximize the texture and enhance the playability. An original Asian female head sculpture that has been polished many times . The whole body clothes are made of undyed fabrics . After multiple screenings and wearing dolls for several months, it is guaranteed that no dyeing will be used. The leather suits are all hand-selected with a top -grade A-grade leather , using only the topmost part of each leather. In this way, we only want to do our best to let the players enjoy the best materials when they get beautiful shapes and shapes.

Parts List:
Authentic Asian female head carving *1
TBL steel bone plastic female body *1
Hand type *5
Red mask *1
Headband *1
Net coat *1
Black pants *1
Black *1
Waist *1
Animal head belt *1
Metal shoulder protector *1
Metal skirt *2
Metal hand guard *1
Metal leggings *2
Gloves *2
Leggings *2
High heel foot *2
Metal knife *1
Scabbard *1
Metal flying knife *2
Flying knife leg cover *1

Cut-off time: December 15th expected large cargo time: second quarter of 2019

=========================================================== =========

Accessories list:
Asian female head *1
Sexy rubber wrapped female body *1
Hands *5
Red mask *1
Head band *1
Net clothes *1
Black trousers *1
Black coat *1
Waist band *1
Monster head waist belt *1
Metal shoulder armor *1
Metal skirt armor *2
Metal hand armor *1
Metal leg armor *2
Gloves *2
Leg guard *2
High heel feet *2
Metal sword *1
Scabbard *1
Flying knife *2
Knife bag *1

Closing date: 15th December 2018
Shipping plan: 2nd quarter of 2019.

WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1108
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 2136
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 3118
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 4105
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 5104
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 6102
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 799
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 894
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 993
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1086
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1177
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1273
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1362
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1460
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1553
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) 1653

#newproduct #WarStory #ChaosSexyHunter #female #Asian #Ninja-style

brassco

brassco
Finally. ..something here I really like! I hope the HS will be as advertised.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Dang, that's a really cool figure. Hope it gets an affordable price, since it's a tbleague's body.
Now will these clothing parts be wired to make these windy "WOOOSH" effects?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty neat set. Fantasy, yet not too removed from possible reality.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks really good I like her outfit.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
When you get all these little companies popping up with no proven track record, I do get a bit wary. We've all seen what happens when a company (I needn't mention which.) promises much and delivers little.

Be cautious. I'd wait till they're out and then try and get one.

CHEERS!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I just stumbled upon this video on YT of a guy reviewing this figure. And it's a pretty cool figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She does look pretty good. Thanks for sharing that video, FL.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Figure is nice, but the phrase "the knife is justice" from the product copy is one of the most accidentally beautiful bits of poorly translated chaos I've ever seen. I'm stealing it for the Radio Kings. Not even joking a little bit, you WILL see that come up.

doodlehobby

Just going to link to the mini review post I made awhile ago about this figure here for reference as well as what I did to fix some of the issues I had with it:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3254-war-story-ws-003-kunoichi

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
OK, I need this set’s outfit like, now. And several sets of the bracers/greaves. I have found the whole set on eBay, but I don’t want to pay $200 or so for an outfit. If I read correctly, a few of you guys have found it parted out. Would you be able to share where?

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
She come to me in a sadness day

WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) Img_2021
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) Img_2022
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) Img_2023

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
Still feeling sad about her
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) Img_2024
WS003 - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY New: 1/6 Chaos chaos "sexy hunting hunter" - dance action doll (#WS003) Chinh10

The body is s22a phicen, then she already have a secret part, with me, that's enough for a sadness day.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Every time I see pics of this figure, I regret more and more for not pre-ordering it. Now it's gonna be hard to find her at a decent price.

Valiarde

Valiarde
She would be a great base for a Figure I have on my "to do" list right now Very Happy I want to make some armored assassin hunter. Definately a cool figure but not for the secondary market prices right now Smile

brassco

brassco
@

@cuongcodon

what so sad??

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
brassco wrote:@

@cuongcodon

what so sad??

her face

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
Valiarde wrote:She would be a great base for a Figure I have on my "to do" list right now Very Happy I want to make some armored assassin hunter. Definately a cool figure but not for the secondary market prices right now Smile

she still in bigbadtoystore with the original prices

Valiarde

Valiarde
cuongcodon wrote:
Valiarde wrote:She would be a great base for a Figure I have on my "to do" list right now Very Happy I want to make some armored assassin hunter. Definately a cool figure but not for the secondary market prices right now Smile

she still in bigbadtoystore with the original prices

Thanks for the tip, but it's not good for me to order from USA. 160 for figure plus 30 shipping + 50 taxes = sad face Wink
Anyway, hope you enjoy this figure. I ordered just a black ninja suit and try making my own Very Happy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks for the info, cuongcodon.

In my country, the customs taxes are 60% from the total price (product + shipping cost). Yup, it's just... bonkers. Unfortunately, BBTS doesn't declare a lower price. So, for me it was gonna be USD160 + ~USD50 of shipping + ~USD125 of custom fees... worst of all... my country's currency is undervalued.

agentghost

agentghost
she is the best that War Story has to offer. Very well designed and so much fun to pose and play. JUST GET IT!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum