OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“The moment has come to take our rightful place in the world where we wizards are free. Join me, or die.”

The fate of the one. The future of all. At the end of Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them, the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald was captured by MACUSA, with the help of Newt Scamander. But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise pure-blood wizards up to rule over all non-magical beings.

To get fans ready for this installment of the Wizarding World, Hot Toys is extremely thrilled to present today the 1/6th scale Collectible Figure of Gellert Grindelwald from Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald!

The movie-accurate collectible is masterfully crafted based on the image of Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with mismatched eyes and silver short hair sculpture, sophistically tailored costume that recreates the iconic details, two engraved skulls including a skull with LED light-up function and a skull with detachable string, a magic wand, a Grindelwald’s pendent and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

What's more. a Special Edition include a fantastic creature Augurey with artificial feathers for sophisticated fans!

The time is coming! Don’t miss this chance to add the most powerful Dark wizard to your Fantastic Beasts collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS513
PRODUCT NAMEGELLERT GRINDELWALD
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESSILVER COLORED SHORT HAIR SCULPTURE, A SKULL WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION (YELLOW LIGHT, BATTERY OPERATED), A GRINDELWALD’S PENDANT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY GOX
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Gellert Grindelwald Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Newly developed head sculpt with mismatched eyes, movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Silver colored short hair sculpture
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable left hands including:
- One (1) hand for holding Grindelwald’s pendant
- One (1) relax hand
- One (1) gesturing hand
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable right hands including:
- One (1) hand with wand
- One (1) hand for holding wand
- One (1) hand for holding skull
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) white-colored scarf
- One (1) navy-colored dress shirt with decorative chains
- One (1) black-colored vest decorated with chains
- One (1) long black-colored coat
- One (1) pair of leather-like black pants with two (2) belts
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) skull with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) skull with detachable string
- One (1) ward
- One (1) Grindelwald’s pendant
- A specially designed Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald themed figure stand with movie logo

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) Augurey with artificial feathers (approximately 10cm tall)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by GOX
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD
characters, names and related indicia are ©️ & ™️ Warner Bros.
Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & ©️ WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD
trademark and logo ©️ & ™️ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Publishing Rights ©️ JKR. (s18)

©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1179
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2139
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3120
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4107
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5106
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6104
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7101
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 896
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 995
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1088
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1180
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1275
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1364
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1462
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1555
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1655
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1750
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1845
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1940
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2037
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2140
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2234
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2331
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2431
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2528
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2626
fantasticbeasts - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD GELLERT GRINDELWALD 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2721

#newproduct #HotToys #GellertGrindelwald #FantasticBeasts #male #fantasy #movie #PotterVerse

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Quite cool. I'm hearing that early reviews of the movie are not good. But I will say, I love Grindelwald's look, and the figure looks awesome. The head is great, awesome outfit, and even his wand is really neat. Of course I'll be the one to say it, but a lot of cool kit-bash fodder here, especially that light-up-magic-skull-hookah! Kinda need that.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
ReverendSpooky wrote:Quite cool.  I'm hearing that early reviews of the movie are not good.  But I will say, I love Grindelwald's look, and the figure looks awesome.  The head is great, awesome outfit, and even his wand is really neat.  Of course I'll be the one to say it, but a lot of cool kit-bash fodder here, especially that light-up-magic-skull-hookah!  Kinda need that.

I went to see it on Saturday and loved it. I am sure there are die hard Potter fans who seem to decide they know every last inch of JK Rowling's mind might pick some faults lol, but me and the family, as film lovers and enjoy the Harry Potter universe really enjoyed it Smile

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
lurpdog101 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Quite cool.  I'm hearing that early reviews of the movie are not good.  But I will say, I love Grindelwald's look, and the figure looks awesome.  The head is great, awesome outfit, and even his wand is really neat.  Of course I'll be the one to say it, but a lot of cool kit-bash fodder here, especially that light-up-magic-skull-hookah!  Kinda need that.

I went to see it on Saturday and loved it. I am sure there are die hard Potter fans who seem to decide they know every last inch of JK Rowling's mind might pick some faults lol, but me and the family, as film lovers and enjoy the Harry Potter universe really enjoyed it Smile

That's actually really great to hear! I always enjoy the hell out of them, and this looked like a lot of fun. Now I can get back to looking forward to seeing it asap. Thanks for the heads up!

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This looks great in pretty much every respect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum