OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot Toys Deadpool 2 Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure REVIEW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheReviewSpot

TheReviewSpot
Zip it, Thanos! He comes packed with more stuff than a double decker taco supreme — check out this review of the Hot Toys Deadpool 2 Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure!

https://youtu.be/2E7DK0fQL-k

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for another fine review of another fine product. And for moving along from the remarkably in-depth discussions of RR's behind and high heals in a supposedly timely manner. And for not playing with that figure stand's surface all day. Wink These dynamic/adjustable display stands can be wonky sometime in various ways. I appreciate the detailed presentation and commentary, although I had that figured out, I also bet the amount of time you spent on recommending the easiest ways to swap the eyes is probably quite useful for some. I've been meaning to ask, why do you measure the height of these figures in relatively wide stances rather than standing up with legs together? However minor, this might cause a difference in the height. Agree that (especially at this price), they ought to have provided the Wade Wilson unmasked head... and the Bob Ross deluxe add-ons idea (did you see that the actual Bob Ross is being released by NECA in a different scale?).

TheReviewSpot

TheReviewSpot
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you for another fine review of another fine product. And for moving along from the remarkably in-depth discussions of RR's behind and high heals in a supposedly timely manner. And for not playing with that figure stand's surface all day. Wink These dynamic/adjustable display stands can be wonky sometime in various ways. I appreciate the detailed presentation and commentary, although I had that figured out, I also bet the amount of time you spent on recommending the easiest ways to swap the eyes is probably quite useful for some. I've been meaning to ask, why do you measure the height of these figures in relatively wide stances rather than standing up with legs together? However minor, this might cause a difference in the height. Agree that (especially at this price), they ought to have provided the Wade Wilson unmasked head... and the Bob Ross deluxe add-ons idea (did you see that the actual Bob Ross is being released by NECA in a different scale?).

Thanks for watching! Measuring figures always comes down to what works best for the figure, itself. Some figures are fine standing on their own, some need the stand to hold them up, and it’s sometimes just an oversight depending on how much stuff it comes with, and wanting to cover everything as quickly and as smoothly as possible. I appreciate the feedback. That Bob Ross looks great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum