OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

21tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 pm

BAD WOLF-787

dadrab wrote:Alright... You live in the 21st Century now and are not allowed to have this much fun. Someone's going to get offended, so I'll advise you to put a stop to it right now.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Joshing, of course. Don't you dare.

Nice work and I appreciate you enjoying yourself and your figures.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked them although I suspect that I may have already offended MD if they ever see those last photos? LOL

22tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:33 pm

BAD WOLF-787

brassco wrote:To be frank when I see your posts, I usually skimmed fast with the texts. I think I would read better if these texts were designed as dialogue boxes.

Thanks for the impute, although I have suspected something like that for a long time from some of the members, I have done speech bubble
in the past but honestly I just find them to much of a hassle and I've gotten lazier since then.

23tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:37 pm

BAD WOLF-787

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:This is too funny! Laughing Cool  Great looking group of ladies too!

Thank you I'm glad you liked it and thank you it's very much appreciated.

BAD WOLF-787

Hello Everybody I'm Wilma and I'm Valkyrie. Wilma - Welcome to our newly remodeled Studio/ Massive Combat Room you may
notice our Studio looks a little different than it did our first video.

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uhD5qTxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uhD5FSxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - Yeaaaa someone here and I'm not going to name names but she's in this room had the brilliant idea of hosting a Exhibition Match
between T-X "TERMINATRIX" OF ALL THINGS and Wonder woman HERE in our once our once beautiful Studio against my
better judgment and protests! I tried to tell her you DO NOT invite a Highly advanced robotic assassin/killing machine into our Studio!!!
Well as I as predicted thing went horribly wrong and Wonder woman almost brought down the celling here let me show you what happened!

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uS1ea4xAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uS6ZEGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uS6ZaqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uS6ZQCxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uSVLTdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uSVLgnxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uSVLqyxAChVkHosted on Fotki

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uSVLyrxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Wilma - Ok I admit that probably wasn't one of my better ideas.  Valkyrie - You Think! Wilma - Can we please get back to our show?

In this first video we just arrived at our new Studio were we found this huge Rubik's Cube.

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uPeoPnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hey Valkyrie check this out it a gigantic Rubik's cube!!! Valkyrie - Oh man that thing is huge, what do you suppose it weighs 2 to 3 tons?

Wilma - I only wish that Rubik's made it in a smaller size.

Wonder Woman -  Do you mean something like this?

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uPeokqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Yea that more like it but it is still huge & only someone like you could even lift it Wonder Woman.

Mercy - #*^&~@^@ does anyone know how to solve these stupid things it driving me crazy!!!

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uPeoDdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Mercy - #*^&~*^ I hate this thing!!!

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uPeom5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hey SuperGirl would you Please come her we need your help to move this gigantic Rubik's cube out of here - Thank You.

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uPeoSrxAChVkHosted on Fotki
SuperGirl - Stand back everyone I got this - UP UP & AWAY!

Wilma - A-a-a SuperGirl would you  please use the door we just had the celling fixed.

Snow -Look out everyone coming through!!!

To be Continued

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

The smallest Rubik's cube is from Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
1:6 bitch slap just got redefined.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:1:6 bitch slap just got redefined.

Thank you, yep.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool stuff... I enjoyed the bit with the rubik's cubes too. Impressed to see they were all perfectly solved. And that dragon base... very cool.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Cool stuff... I enjoyed the bit with the rubik's cubes too. Impressed to see they were all perfectly solved. And that dragon base... very cool.

Thank you, I think it was Wonder Woman that solved those she is amazing, the dragon table is actually 2 Dragon Oil Warmers from
Walmart with a piece of glass from a picture frame on top.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:The dragon table is actually 2 Dragon Oil Warmers from

Thanks for the clue. This, by the way, is the sort of stuff you could post in the Useful Items section is so inclined. They can work either as statues or as parts of makeshift furniture.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:The dragon table is actually 2 Dragon Oil Warmers from

Thanks for the clue. This, by the way, is the sort of stuff you could post in the Useful Items section is so inclined. They can work either as statues or as parts of makeshift furniture.

Your welcome, thanks that's good idea, I will.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I have a question.

Did Wilma and Valkyrie meet Lady Death's new "pet" yet?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:I have a question.

Did Wilma and Valkyrie meet Lady Death's new "pet" yet?

No not yet but I sure they won't like them. LOL

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2JBAFTGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
actually Lady Death has 2 new pets now. (not counting her new 4 zombie handmaid's)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Women do like their furry creatures. Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Women do like their furry creatures. Smile

Yeah they really seem too. Laughing

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
You have really got those fierce Rampage wolves looking just perfect - impressive. Scale works really well, love them in that throne room setup.

BTW, further above, the use of the 3 Rubik's cubes is clever and funny. Further above than that, I have to say that the day the figures start ordering their own stuff on the internet is truly one of my nightmares.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:You have really got those fierce Rampage wolves looking just perfect - impressive.  Scale works really well, love them in that throne room setup.

BTW, further above, the use of the 3 Rubik's cubes is clever and funny.  Further above than that, I have to say that the day the figures start ordering their own stuff on the internet is truly one of my nightmares.

It’s like that movie Small Soldiers, when they decide to take over.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Those Rampage wolves really do look great in scale! Very fun. Now if only I could find some articulated 1/6 cats...

38tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:You have really got those fierce Rampage wolves looking just perfect - impressive.  Scale works really well, love them in that throne room setup.

BTW, further above, the use of the 3 Rubik's cubes is clever and funny.  Further above than that, I have to say that the day the figures start ordering their own stuff on the internet is truly one of my nightmares.

Thank you, I glad you liked it, I was quite surprised when I first seen that the second wolves was in a different color. Lady Death's throne room
is still a WIP.

Thanks I hope to have a new installment tomorrow, oh yea I total agree that wold be nightmare.

39tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:08 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:

It’s like that movie Small Soldiers, when they decide to take over.

Indeed it's does. LOL

40tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:12 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Those Rampage wolves really do look great in scale!  Very fun.  Now if only I could find some articulated 1/6 cats...

Thank you.

41tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
[quote="BAD WOLF-787"]
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Thank you, I glad you liked it, I was quite surprised when I first seen that the second wolves was in a different color.

Someone picked up my Rampage wolves for me, so I didn't get the useful color difference. Maybe I'll find a 3rd at clearance time. Someday, I want to try a huge setup with my 2 Rampage wolves, 3 McFarlane Manglers, 2 Neca Ghostbusters dogs, and do you remember the six legged beast from Avatar? Interestingly all of these were made for scales not 1/6, but can be used in 1/6 as about 150% to 175% the size of a real wolf/dog, which works well.

42tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:01 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Thank you, I glad you liked it, I was quite surprised when I first seen that the second wolves was in a different color.

Someone picked up my Rampage wolves for me, so I didn't get the useful color difference.  Maybe I'll find a 3rd at clearance time.  Someday, I want to try a huge setup with my 2 Rampage wolves, 3 McFarlane Manglers, 2 Neca Ghostbusters dogs, and do you remember the six legged beast from Avatar?  Interestingly all of these were made for scales not 1/6, but can be used in 1/6 as about 150% to 175% the size of a real wolf/dog, which works well.

Oh I remember Avatar critter, that's sounds like a interesting project, I will be looking forward to seeing it someday.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uP49pLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Huffing and puffing, Snow - Almost there! OMG this thing heavy!

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uP49cgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Caroline - Hey check this out gang it's a miniaturized Magic 8 Ball, Oh Cool it one of those gigantic Magic 8 Ball!

The smallest Magic 8 Ball is from Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys.

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uP49wWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Caroline - And it actually works.

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uP49fGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Caroline - For Sure!

To be Continued

Thanks for looking

comments are always welcomed

Bad Wolf

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 2v2uP49fGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Caroline - For Sure!

To be Continued

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

Nice, an 8-Ball.  I can get behind that! Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Caroline - For Sure!

To be Continued

Thanks for looking

Bad Wolf

Nice, an 8-Ball.  I can get behind that! Smile

Thank you my friend, I have several more of these Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys like GI Joe, 1959 BARBIE, Polaroid Land Camera, 1971 Barbie and several photos that I have never posted yet.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool tiny 8 ball! Surely keeps your ladies entertained.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Thank you my friend, I have several more of these Super Impulse Toys the World's Smallest Toys like GI Joe, 1959 BARBIE, Polaroid Land Camera, 1971 Barbie and several photos that I have never posted yet.

Yeah, I love those. You can also buy them blind-bagged, but there's no point because they're only slightly cheaper anyway, and many of them wouldn't be useful. The Polaroid Land Camera is amazing. Probably more like 1/4 but usable in background or on the shelf, and no one's likely to make a better 1/6 one. The only "Smallest" I've never found yet is the mini Stretch Armstrong.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Behind an eight ball.

DAMN.

Kind of makes me wish I was an eight ball they would get behind.

Razz

49tbleague - Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilma and Valkyrie Updated on 6/23/2019 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool tiny 8 ball! Surely keeps your ladies entertained.

Thank you, oh yea they stay well entertained and sometimes even out of mischief.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum