OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Valkyrie - Oh it's such a beautiful day out here, just look at those pretty clouds...

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuAoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Hands up missy! This is a stick up! squirt

Valkyrie - WTF!!!

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpusMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie -  Wilma why on earth did you did you get me all wet like that?
Wait ... What is that thing???

Wilma - Oh this little thing? Well it's Scatter Blast by Super Impulse Toys, you might know it better as a Super Soaker.

Valkyrie - So I take it our next show is going to on Super Impulse Toys again?

Wilma - No actually I just want to get your attention you appeared to be daydreaming again.
Today's show is going to be on diecast cars, to be more specific the 2020 Maisto 1/18 from the past to the present.
Ok guys bring in the first care please.

Hello Everybody I'm Wilma and this is my best friend Valkyrie - And today we will be presenting to you this this beautiful
1/18 scale representation of a 1968 Ford Mustang GT Cobra Jet for your consideration.

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpukoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - But really if you were true motorhead back in the late 1960's you probably would have opted for the Boss 429 instead.

Wilma - Okay then - moving on, next car please.

Wilma - Now here is a true muscle car from 1970's era a 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Sports Coupe!

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuDLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - BORING - Wilma are you freaking kidding me your trying to pawn off grandma's grocery getter as
a true muscle car from 1970's Really???

Hey guys would please bring in a real Chevelle SS to show what a Wilma what a real muscle car would of looks like?

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuhFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - See this is what a true muscle car would of looks like back in the day! The real one would have been putting out well over 900 horsepower with it's supercharged 454 big block engine! This is the type of car I've would have been driving if I was a if I was a teenager in the early 1970's.

Wilma - Yeah right! You would have killed yourself if you were driving a car like that when you were a teenager! Perhaps you will like the next car little better?
It's still in the Chevrolet line but a bit more modern

Next car please

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuWgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - You know when your right your right I do like this one! Now you're talking my language!
This is a gorgeous 1/18 scale representation of a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 ZR1 mid engine.
I really wish I had one.

Wilma - Valkyrie if you really like this last one wait till check our next one, it's a bit more exotic.

Next car please

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuFqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - I'm in Love!

Wilma - (snapping her fingers) Earth to Valkyrie, Earth to Valkyrie do you copy? Snap out of it already it's just a car!

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuydxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - IT'S JUST A CAR!!! It's freaking Ferrari FXX-K Hypercar that would be like calling a Mona Lisa a finger painting!
A real one would set you back at least 2.5 million! Why oh why can't someone build these in our size???
I would love to have a car like this to drive around town in.

Wilma - Ok ok I get it you're really passionate about your cars, who would have guessed it?

Perhaps you would like to introduce our next little beauty?

Next car please

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpuzqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Valkyrie what on earth are you doing?

Valkyrie - Shush I'm trying work here, you know sex sells.
Here we have is an amazing 1/18 scale representation of 2015 LaFerrari. The LaFerrari is a hybrid sports car built by Italian automotive manufacturer Ferrari.
There were only 499 units were produced of that car.
The sports car is the last Ferrari model with a mid-mounted 12-cylinder engine and would have set you back around 3.5 million but you can own this little gem for only $14.99!

And on our next little beauty I will be putting the top down.

Wilma - WHAT!!! The next car isn't a convertible? Oh Valkyrie NO YOU DON'T!!!

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpJ3yxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - DON'T YOU DARE do what I think you are about to do Valkyrie! You know this is a family friendly forum right!

Valkyrie - Ohh that sounds like double dog dare!

Get off your high horse already Wilma and stop being such a prude!
So here you go!

Wilma - STOP!!!!

Valkyrie - Ok fine have your way, you're no fun what so whatsoever.

Wilma - And would please stop clowning around already and be serious for a change?

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpJ9rxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Valkyrie - If our viewer start dozing off now it will be all your fault you know and it just because you won't let me liven thing up around here!

Our last three cars will be Lamborghinis.

This little beauty is a 1/18 scale representation of Lamborghini Centenario.

Wilma - See that wasn't so hard was it?

Next car please

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpJEqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - Really???

Valkyrie - Now we have a gorgeous 1/18 scale representation of a Red Lamborghini Aventador coupe,

Wilma - Next car please

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpJadxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wilma - (shaking her head) - Oh jeez.

Valkyrie - Now we have a now we have a wonderful 1/18 scale representation of a Lamborghini Huracán Performante.
And that all the time we have for todays show, and have a Great week.

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* 2v2HkpJQNxAChVkHosted on Fotki  

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL I don't think Valkyrie would have gotten over getting soaked so quickly. I was too distracted by all the sixth-scale goodness (starting with that Super Soaker) to truly appreciate the beauty of the eighteenth-scale cars. I do recall that when I was a kid I had a large collection of Matchbox(-type?) cars and I was fascinated with them as a small scale representation of the real thing already -- though I don't particularly recall playing with them quite like most kids played with these little cars. Oh, and thanks for keeping it family friendly -- Valkyrie getting ready to bare all was posed perfectly and looked hilarious.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty nice collection of cars. I’m more into the first few cars myself — maybe I’m too old...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wilma & Valkyrie today's shows topic is on diecast cars *Photo Heavy* C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL I don't think Valkyrie would have gotten over getting soaked so quickly. I was too distracted by all the sixth-scale goodness (starting with that Super Soaker) to truly appreciate the beauty of the eighteenth-scale cars. I do recall that when I was a kid I had a large collection of Matchbox(-type?) cars and I was fascinated with them as a small scale representation of the real thing already -- though I don't particularly recall playing with them quite like most kids played with these little cars. Oh, and thanks for keeping it family friendly -- Valkyrie getting ready to bare all was posed perfectly and looked hilarious.

Thank you, you're absolutely right Valkyrie was steamed up thought out the whole show and was planning how to get back a Wilma. Actually Valkyrie no intention to bare all she was just giving Wilma a hard time for getting her wet.
I was going to captain the last photo, Wilma - What has gotten into you today? Valkyrie - Payback a b.... isn't it!

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty nice collection of cars. I’m more into the first few cars myself — maybe I’m too old...

Thanks, I'm also more into to muscle car of the 60's and 70's and I have around 35 1/18 cars ranging from 1963 Corvette Stingray to the 1972 Chevelle SS but also I have a 55 Crown Vic, 57 Chevy Bel Air and 57 Corvette.
The Italian sports cars I picked up just week a Sam's Club. (impulse buy)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum