OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Earth Mightiest Heroes failed to stop Thanos from collecting the Infinity Stones, which he used to wipe out half the universe’s population. Nebula was among those who survived after the events of Avengers: Infinity War, leaving her and Rocket as the only remaining Guardians alone on Titan with Tony Stark. She will have no choice but to work with others and finally see the true value of family.

Longed for by many Marvel fans, Hot Toys is excited today to officially present Gamora’s adopted sister - Nebula in 1/6th scale collectible figure from the upcoming Avengers: Endgame.

The figure is carefully crafted based on the image of Nebula in the movie with meticulous workmanship, featuring a newly developed head sculpt with prominent cybernetics details, a newly developed body highlights Nebula’s prosthetic arm revealing intricate mechanical parts, perfectly tailored Ravenger’s jumpsuit with fine textures, iconic weapons including blaster and batons, lightning effect accessories attachable to the batons, a movie themed figure stand and interchangeable graphic card.

The Luphomoid assassin is waiting for you to bring her to your ever-expanding Avengers: Endgame collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS534
PRODUCT NAMENEBULA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESSPECIALLY APPLIED METALLIC BLACK-COLORED PAINTING ON MECHANICAL ARM WITH DETAILED DESIGN,TWO LONG BATONS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY TAE HO KANG
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC.HONG

The 1/6th scale Nebula Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Nebula in Avengers: Endgame
- Newly developed head sculpt with blue and purple skin texture, mechanical design and movie-accurate facial expression
- Specially applied metallic black-colored painting on mechanical arm with detailed design
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands (right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding baton
- One (1) right hand for holding blaster
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) burgundy red-colored one-piece battle suit with asymmetry shoulder armor
- One (1) burgundy red-colored belt with pistol holster on thigh
- One (1) pair of burgundy red-colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) long batons
- One (1) blaster

Accessories:
- Two (2) translucent blue colored lightning effect accessories (attachable to baton)
- One (1) baton handle
- One (1) specially designed graphic card with character icon
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Tae Ho Kang
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2020

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1601
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2270
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3202
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4187
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5183
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6176
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7169
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8160
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9155
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10145
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11147
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12131
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13121
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14110
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15101
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1690
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1781
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1875
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1966
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2060

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers #Endgame #Nebula #GuardiansoftheGalaxy #female #movie #Marvel #MCU

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm both elated... and a little disappointed. I'm so glad we're finally getting Nebula... I just wish she was in her purple outfit. Other than that, I think this looks good. Getting closer and closer to completing the Guardians of the Galaxy display. Also kind of sucks that she comes with a completely different shaped base -- going to be hard to fit her in with the others (unless I try to find a loose Guardians base).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME NEBULA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

doodlehobby

I might PO this as this is another character I like in GotG.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think she looks great, although I agree this red outfit seems less classic than the one you describe, Mark.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

It might be Nebula, but, I don't see Karen Gillan as Nebula. They thought we wouldn't see through the make-up.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
Instant buy!!!!

I would have preferred her purple suit as well, and looking closer it seems she's gonna have the "low crotch" problem on her suit, it tends to happen more and more often with hot toys...

As for the likeness the sculpt is actually very good, I will try to find back the pictures that J.C. Hong shared on instagram prior and after painting, my opinion is they actually failed on the paintapp, it's very noticeable on the eyebrows and lips, therefore a bit of the likeness vanished in the galaxy of wrongly painted sculpts lol

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Well, there always will be discrepancies between what JC does and what the production team can manage. Maybe a third party one will come out that will be even better.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Finally! Glad to see them finally doing Nebula. Figure look great. 1 more thing that's go me fired up for Endgame...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum