OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE TOYS: Selene (Blue Eyed Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GeeWillikers

Ignoring the hair (if that's possible Shocked ) would it look any better on a pale body?

I picked up one of the old molded hair versions cheap once, and while I quite like the actual sculpting of the face, the skintone only even vaguely matches a Jaiou Normal.

Yeah... I'm clutching at straws for you.

EDIT: Who did the Kate B Van Helsing figure? That was a weird sculpt, too.

shazzdan

It looks like the promo shots to me, except for the wonky hair cut. The promo shots were pretty bad and the final product is always worse than the promo shots so what were you expecting? There was nothing deceptive in those photos. The promo was pretty clear that the product was going to be overpriced garbage and that is what we got.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

rollotomasi

Just saw MWC's review, i wasn't aware those eyes light up. I thought it was just glow-in-the-dark blue-painted eyes.
The light up eyes are not what i expected. It would have been nicer if only the iris lit up and not the whole eye (like what's shown on the box cover).

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Too little too late! They may have hired Waruna Weligamage, but, he won't stay long when he sees what the factory do to his sculpts. His talents will be better served elsewhere.

kyekye

kyekye
MWC's review does mention "while I suspect this is the exact same sculpt, it is much improved thanks to correcting the warpage"
Do you at least see it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum