OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product specifications
Product number SA0137(NX) 4 89705 787137 1
SA0138(DX) 4 89705 787138 8Product
name Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) (Seamless body)
scale 1/6 (height about 30 cm)
movie Rocky IV (1985)
series MY FAVOURITE MOVIE series

Ivan﹒ Drago 1/6 Scale Action Figure
In Rocky IV, Rocky enters the ring with the man who killed his best friend, taking on one of his most physical and emotional challenges yet. Ivan Drago, a product of Soviet science's finest physical training program, overpowered Rocky, and his punch caused irreparable brain damage to Apollo. Rocky will take on the most dangerous Russian giant in the tournament to date.
This is a regular version of the one-sixth statue of Ivan Drago, 32 cm tall, with a head sculpted to resemble Drago's real. He has interchangeable hands and boxing gloves, his red jacket, red boots and boxing shorts.
The deluxe version comes with all of the above plus additional training gear - red vest, white boots, helmet, groin protector and knee pads.
Both versions include a display stand.

1/6 scale Ivan﹒ Drago (regular/deluxe edition) collectible features:
- 1/6 scale seamless body (approx. 30cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Realistic portrayal of Ivan Drago in the movie "Rocky IV" (1985). The characters are meticulously hand-drawn, with detailed skin textures and accurate facial expressions.

- Head
o One (1) serious facial expression;

- Body (seamless muscular body with over 30 points of articulation)
- Hands (available in all versions)
o One (1) pair of fist hands
o One (1) half sheet Open hand (bandaged)
o One (1) half-open hand
o One (1) pair of red boxing gloves

- regular accessory (SA0137)
o One (1) red boxing shorts
o One (1) pair Red Jacket
o One (1) pair of socks
o One (1) pair of red boxing boots

- Deluxe Edition Accessory (SA0138)
o One (1) red boxing shorts
o One (1) red jacket
o One (1) pair of socks
o One (1) pair of red boxing boots
o One (1) red vest
o One (1) training helmet protector
o One (1) groin protector
o One (1) pair of knee pads
o One (1) pair White Training Boots

- Figure Stand
- One (1) Display Base with Ivan Drago Logo
Release Date: Q4 2023
**Prototype shown, final product may vary slightly
** Product details are subject to change Without further notice
ROCKY TM & (C) 1976 – 2023 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
(C) 2023 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0019
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0141
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0241
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0340
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0440
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0538
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0638
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0738
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0837
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 0936
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 10129
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 11123
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 12121
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 13121
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 14110
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 15108
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 1694

#StarAceToys #Rocky #boxer #male #DolphLundgren #Russian

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Why did it have to be Star Ace!? It looks almost right (not sure it is really spot on), but one would have to wait for the in-hand released product to be sure what one's getting. Hot Toys' version is a bit dated and not one of their most realistic work, so it would have been nice to get a worthy update. But would this be it?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Hmm, not really seeing it myself. I agree it’s unfortunate that it has to be Star Disgrace to do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: "Rocky IV" - Ivan﹒ Drago (regular version/deluxe version) 1f10

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
For whats worth, the head would make a decent stand in for Duke Nukem, just give him a pair of Raybans.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, the likeness isn't the greatest. I would have loved a quality young Dolph Lundgren sculpt. I know there was that 'masters of the universe' He-Man a while back, but still. Would have been nice to have this version. But even this one looks too stylised to me, and of course Star Ace is a big nope.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, the likeness isn't the greatest. I would have loved a quality young Dolph Lundgren sculpt. I know there was that 'masters of the universe' He-Man a while back, but still. Would have been nice to have this version. But even this one looks too stylised to me, and of course Star Ace is a big nope.
If I recall, the Mr Toys Barbarian set based on He-Man was not particularly detailed or accurate to Lundgren's features. Unless there was another, more specific He-Man I am forgetting. There is also the Blitzway Universal Soldier set, which does feature a younger Lundgren, but with an unusual hairstyle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum