OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WONDERY-Classy Epic:EP1 Ava

Lot. #
Ep01

Including
A set
1.        Ava pale-skinned head sculpture (changeable-ears structure ) *1
2.        blonde straight wig*1

Introduction
◎Body、clothes and anything isn’t referred above are not included
◎This products is 1/6 scaled, not real human-being size.
◎Picture was shot with final products not with fine handcraft sample. Might be a little bit different with the one you are going to get, because of the computer monitor, environment lights or personal perspective.
◎Wig needs your careful care, please note.

Retail price: 250 RMB ($36.30 USD)
Preorder due: ~2018.4.30
Released day: 2018 Q3
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22362710
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22363010
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22363210
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22363410
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22363610
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22363810

WONDERY-Classy Epic:EP2 Daeris

Lot. #
Ep02

Including
A set
1.        Daeris tan-skinned head sculpture (changeable-ears system ) *1
2.        Brown wavy wig*1

Introduction
◎Body、clothes and anything isn’t referred above are not included
◎This products is 1/6 scaled, not real human-being size.

Retail price: 250 RMB ($36.30 USD)
Preorder due: ~2018.4.30
Released day: 2018 Q3
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22395211
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22395410
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22395710
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22395910
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22400210
female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) 22400410

#newproduct #female #headsculpt #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very neat. Like the interchangeable ears and the head sculpts, although the lips on the second one give Angelina a run for her money and leave her in the dust. Smile Not familiar with the source material one bit.
Thanks for posting!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm waiting for 1:6 female body with interchangeable bodies, @$$as, hips, and tummies.

MarkEl

I like them . They could be the new sexy spokeselves for Keebler.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I'm waiting for 1:6 female body with interchangeable bodies, @$$as, hips, and tummies.

If I remember correctly, the Triad Toys Eva had three interchangeable chest plates. These bodies (and the male Evo counterpart) were highly advertised and anticipated, but turned out to be a flop (literally) due to the strange internal spring system that was supposed to make them assume more natural poses but just got in the way of using and posing them normally.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
GubernatorFan wrote:
DeltaForceChung wrote:I'm waiting for 1:6 female body with interchangeable bodies, @$$as, hips, and tummies.

If I remember correctly, the Triad Toys Eva had three interchangeable chest plates. These bodies (and the male Evo counterpart) were highly advertised and anticipated, but turned out to be a flop (literally) due to the strange internal spring system that was supposed to make them assume more natural poses but just got in the way of using and posing them normally.

--

To quote Worf from an episode of ST: DS9 . . .

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!"

Wink

dadrab

dadrab
Ummm...OK.

I reckon I just don't get this one. It's kind of a neat idea, but I don't see myself craving one of these.

On the plus side, the sculpts are very pretty and the hair looks great.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Wondery also has a Chloe Bennett they are working on. I've seen pics and it looks really good. Will go nicely with the Hot Plus "Agent" outfit set also being released.

Those sculpts remind me of Rose McGowan, and Dakota Fanning (Maleficent).

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Nice to know 1:6 head sculpt are made to address a want by 1:6 collectors with a fetish for 1:6 ears.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I kind of like the brunette one. I’ll bet Ephiane would like this too. I want to do a series of fantasy characters and these will fit in nicely.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:Wondery also has a Chloe Bennett they are working on.  I've seen pics and it looks really good.  Will go nicely with the Hot Plus "Agent" outfit set also being released.  

Will you be carrying the Chloe HS? I’ve been debating the outfit, since I know you have that, at least.

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) C8485110

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Stryker2011 wrote:
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:Wondery also has a Chloe Bennett they are working on.  I've seen pics and it looks really good.  Will go nicely with the Hot Plus "Agent" outfit set also being released.  

Will you be carrying the Chloe HS? I’ve been debating the outfit, since I know you have that, at least.

I hope to have them all on the site. Didn't pick up the last few Wondery sculpts as my distributor picked up them up late and they were already available everywhere. The Elena sculpt I believe?

I am in total love with Chloe, so I am looking forward to having that one myself. But i really like these others as well. I believe one sculpt matches "pale" in Phicen tones, and the other will match "suntan", at least that's what they told me. Hopefully size wise, they look good on a Phicen. I'd imagine the smaller ones, not the S21 or S22 because of the larger boobs.

Unless that's your thing, then by all means.......

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Thanks, Raiden, for the info. I’ll keep an eye on it.

Peaches

Peaches
This head says it comes with a wig?? I'm still new to these figures, so I'm wondering if they mean rooted head back or an actual wig?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:This head says it comes with a wig??  I'm still new to these figures, so I'm wondering if they mean rooted head back or an actual wig?

Rooted head back (pops off easily on one of mine — might have to glue it on). I have both of these, by the way. As I mentioned in another thread, these work really well for those smaller TBLeague bodies (NOT the 1/12), as they are slightly smaller than the usual 1/6 scale heads. The swappable ears is a nice feature.

By the way, if you do use these heads on the smaller 1/6 TBLeague bodies, the neck peg is smaller than the standard bodies, so you’ll have to use blu-tac or something similar to attach the head. I’ve seen people use these heads on full size TBL bodies, as well, and it looks okay, but I think just a little undersized.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here are a couple bad cell phone pics to give you guys an idea of what these elf heads look like on bodies.

First up is one of the smaller TBLeague bodies (S25B) w/ the Brunette Elf HS (as you can see, the HS is just a little big, but not overly so, for this body -- the angle doesn't help as cell phones tend to fish-eye lens most images):

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) Img_7521

Next is the same S25B body next to the even smaller S27B -- that body, while not markedly shorter, is much narrower -- though still big busted -- which is going to make finding HS for that body difficult:

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) Img_7522

Next is the brunette Elf HS on a muscle body TBLeague (S23B), and as you can see, this HS would work on this body as well, though I find these Elf HS a little too "cute" to be on overly muscled bodies myself:

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) Img_7523

Final pic is the same Brunette on the S23B muscle body (standard size TBLeauge), next to the Blonde Elf on the S24A (which is the same size as the first of my pics above):

female headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: WONDERY 1/6 interchangeable ear female head - Ava & Daeris (Ep01, Ep02 ) Img_7524

Hope this helps anyone interested in these heads or bodies.

PureEnergy

I can attest that both of these are of excellent quality, and lovely Sculpts.

Liz10

Peaches

Peaches
Fantastic, I love the last photo, and think the heads work perfectly on their respective bodies! I didn't think they could get such good results if the heads had wigs on! LOL. Thanks for the clarification @Stryker2011

I'm a sucker for fairies and elves myself Smile Being new to this, I'm afraid I have the "alone in the candy store" syndrome at the moment. I want everything Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:Fantastic, I love the last photo, and think the heads work perfectly on their respective bodies!  I didn't think they could get such good results if the heads had wigs on!  LOL.  Thanks for the clarification @Stryker2011

I'm a sucker for fairies and elves myself Smile  Being new to this, I'm afraid I have the "alone in the candy store" syndrome at the moment.  I want everything Sad

If you like these, check out the other two elf-ear heads by YMToys:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t487-new-product-ymtoys-new-product-1-6-beauty-head-carving-fang-ymt08-4-models-elf-ymt09-replaceable-ears-2?highlight=YMToys

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm always a bit on the fence when i see the Wondery stuff, but that blond head is beautiful, and looks perfect on the smaller body.

Peaches wrote:Being new to this, I'm afraid I have the "alone in the candy store" syndrome at the moment.  I want everything Sad

Let me know if they ever find a treatment for that. I've been doing this for a long time, and I'm starting to feel that once afflicted, you have it for live. Symptoms can be managed, but not actually cured.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm always a bit on the fence when i see the Wondery stuff, but that blond head is beautiful, and looks perfect on the smaller body. 

I have a handful of the Wondery head sculpts. I really like them. The bad thing is it always seems to take them forever to get them out once announced, and they tend to make a VERY limited number.

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm always a bit on the fence when i see the Wondery stuff, but that blond head is beautiful, and looks perfect on the smaller body.  

Peaches wrote:Being new to this, I'm afraid I have the "alone in the candy store" syndrome at the moment.  I want everything Sad

Let me know if they ever find a treatment for that.  I've been doing this for a long time, and I'm starting to feel that once afflicted, you have it for live.  Symptoms can be managed, but not actually cured.  

Just for the record, I have the Ava Sculpt on a regular-sized Phicen S21, and that is also suitable; I would be remiss to not mention such and have anyone believe that these Heads are significantly smaller than others.  They are not.  

Although Ava may be a bit smaller than many, it seems to be yet well within the "normal" range.  After a bit of experimentation, I actually prefer my Ava on the S21, to be honest.  

LOL.  “Alone in the candy store” rather implies that one could stuff their pockets and pant legs and hobble out through the back door without notice…  Unfortunately, that’s where the analogy suffers to meet with the reality that there is a cashier at the back door who sees you and says, “Ah, that’ll be $5200, ma’am...  You thought you were alone, didn’t you?”  

Indeed, there is no cure for desire...  We may only treat the symptoms with profound, hedonistic overindulgence…

Wink

PS: Stryker, that is precisely why I tend to avoid pre-orders.  I personally find the discipline to be entirely less challenging to my sanity than to my patience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum