OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Hi everyone

The Worldbox female body has been launched for some time, and I am very grateful to my friends for their support and affirmation.
During this period, we received enthusiastic feedback and suggestions from everyone, and the designer team combined everyone's needs to summarize,
Two independent replacement parts for large breasts are now launched - "D breasts and E breasts" for you to choose and match by yourself;
The humanized disassembly and assembly structure does not hurt the body, and it is easy to assemble your own beloved female doll;
There are three types of skin color for large breasts: white skin, wheat color, and light wheat color.
It can be adapted to the AT201 standard version, the AT202 fat leg version and the AT203 model version that are currently on the market.

Dressing is smooth, not afraid of glue bursting!
Your support is the driving force for endurance,
I hope you like it, thank you!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16111610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16112110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16112610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16112810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16113010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16113310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16113610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16113810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16114110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16114610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16114810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16115010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16115410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 16115610

#newproduct #Worldbox #interchangeablebust #female #bodypart #accessory

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty nice idea of the interchangeable bust sizes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Surprised it isn't a more common feature of these type of bodies, to be honest!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

navetsea

Very nice to see the inner workingvof the body and joints here, reminded me of triadtoys otaku with its mindless blushing and powdery texture + eva original concept of multi bust sizes  and D cup seems perfect, my replaced vampirella seems deflated at the chest region with standard 202NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 female body interchangeable bust chest piece (different bust sizes) Screen10
btw i love the hippy version 202, the original tbl body was splitting and getting oily on some part despite i never posed or handling it and always under its cape, i dont dare to peek under the costume of my other tbl bodies, so im back to jointed body hopefully wb will keep upgrading this series

Diana

Diana
For jointed bodies these really are gorgeous, and this bust option makes them even more so. Very nice.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What is the price for these , I wonder...?

navetsea

I hope they use ball on the foot and ankle cup system like their males, much easier to work and pose with the same with wrist I hope they just use ball and cup, this splitball and peg is so difficult to work with especially under boots or stockings

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
skywalkersaga wrote:What is the price for these , I wonder...?

I’m seeing them up on BBTS for $17, so with body it’s right at the average price (give or take a few $’s). Not bad honestly.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks. Kind of annoying though that it's per individual bust piece, rather than as a set....

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks. Kind of annoying though that it's per individual bust piece, rather than as a set....

Now that you mention it, that’d be a great idea. Especially for folks who bought multiples of these bodies when they released. Doubt we’ll see that though as it doesn’t push the same amount of product or produce the desired margin.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's right, Triad introduced, relatively late in the game, much anticipated (and then much disappointing) male and female bodies with interchangeable chest plates (and the face sculpts were remotely based on Anakin and Amidala). Unfortunately, the string system for the joints made them very difficult to pose and use. This would not be a problem here, of course.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
It’s nice to see a range of bust sizes that aren’t just ‘large’, ‘gigantic’ and ‘comically enormous’ 😂
The bodies look great too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum