OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great One Year OneSixth Party !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Eph

Hi Friends here are the secret Pictures from the One Year OSF Party in the Vault.
Have Fun !

Eph

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190410
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190411
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190412

Grandpa like to show his Knife Trick. Faster and faster between the fingers....

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190413

...to fast..

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190414
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190415

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190416

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190417

but the party gones on !

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Faceap10

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190418

..It´s a rule in the Vault. Don´t shoot on the Robot

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190419

After all that Fun everyone looks for a nice place to sleep..

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190420

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190421
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190422
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190425

The Hard Vault Guys have a new Gun

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Faceap11
The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! 20190424

2The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Seems like the drunken louts had fun, despite the knife incident.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! C8485110

3The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
this is awesome! one year in a vault is bound to make them a little crazy. and i suspect soon they will be out of beer. hopefully they can manage.

4The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the fun new vault photos. It is always interesting to see what you've put together recently, and also everything you already had in the past. It is outright inspiring, not to mention the humor and the attention to detail. Also fun to spot items I have picked up, too (e.g., the beer cans and the tool box).

5The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
What an absolute riot! Viva L'Apocalypse! ( I hope I wrote that correctly). Mischeif! Mayhem! Blood!
It's a party all right!

6The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:27 am

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I laughed so hard with the toilets readings and got lost for minutes looking at all the details. How can you make a post-apocalyptic scenario seem so fun and joyful, so full of life?
Must've been awesome to conceptualize all of their stories and interactions, not to mention all the process of posing and shooting. I got no words to say but *Kudos*.

It's an amazing world you got there.

7The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:39 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool! Great looking photos, great job!

8The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:54 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is so much fun!! I love the new girl you have added too! At least, I don't think I saw her before. And I second those saying that the details are hilarious and add so much life to the photo-story! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:51 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
My god, I can't even express how much I love this photoshoot, and so genuinely jealous of this idea for a 1 year OSF anniversary party. And its so brilliantly done. Your post apocalyptic world, like your fantasy setting, is so brimming with personality, and it's a joy to see all of your characters interacting.

And this truly is a party I'd love to be invited to (you just have to survive the end of the world to go). Even a knife injury from a game of 5-finger-fillet can't dampen the mood (some might even say that it's not really a party until someone's gotten hurt). Drunken gunplay, mystery yellow drink in the old guy's bottle, and someone takes their top off. Beds get broken, and everyone passes out with some quality reading material. Sweet dreams for all. You really can't ask for a better night.

Oh, and the grime in the bathroom is completely nauseating. Well done!

10The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Eph

Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! Seems like the drunken louts had fun, despite the knife incident.

Yes, for sure. They have.  Laughing

Cobratrooper11 wrote:this is awesome! one year in a vault is bound to make them a little crazy. and i suspect soon they will be out of beer. hopefully they can manage.

Thanks, Trooper. That are crazy Characters, true. If they run out of Beer, they have to go to the ground level for a raid.

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the fun new vault photos. It is always interesting to see what you've put together recently, and also everything you already had in the past. It is outright inspiring, not to mention the humor and the attention to detail. Also fun to spot items I have picked up, too (e.g., the beer cans and the tool box).

Thank You. You entertain all the friends here more than i can.

Pontiacivan wrote:What an absolute riot! Viva L'Apocalypse! ( I hope I wrote that correctly). Mischeif! Mayhem! Blood!
It's a party all right!

Thanks, that´s what i want to show.

FreakinLobster wrote:I laughed so hard with the toilets readings and got lost for minutes looking at all the details. How can you make a post-apocalyptic scenario seem so fun and joyful, so full of life?
Must've been awesome to conceptualize all of their stories and interactions, not to mention all the process of posing and shooting. I got no words to say but *Kudos*.

It's an amazing world you got there.

Thank You, Lobster. Comments like Yours are some hours of work worth.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool! Great looking photos, great job!

Thanks Wolf.

skywalkersaga wrote:This is so much fun!! I love the new girl you have added too! At least, I don't think I saw her before.  And I second those saying that the details are hilarious and add so much life to the photo-story! Very Happy

Thank You. That´s a phichen body coloured with that pastel chalk technic. Her Head is a halle berry " Storm " Sculpt. I made her thicker Lips and nasal wings with sculting clay. darker Skin tone and new Hair.

ReverendSpooky wrote:My god, I can't even express how much I love this photoshoot, and so genuinely jealous of this idea for a 1 year OSF anniversary party.  And its so brilliantly done.  Your post apocalyptic world, like your fantasy setting, is so brimming with personality, and it's a joy to see all of your characters interacting.  
And this truly is a party I'd love to be invited to (you just have to survive the end of the world to go).  Even a knife injury from a game of 5-finger-fillet can't dampen the mood (some might even say that it's not really a party until someone's gotten hurt).  Drunken gunplay, mystery yellow drink in the old guy's bottle, and someone takes their top off. Beds get broken, and everyone passes out with some quality reading material.  Sweet dreams for all.  You really can't ask for a better night.

Oh, and the grime in the bathroom is completely nauseating.  Well done!

Ahh ! Thanks Friend. That stupid game has a name... 5 finger filet  Laughing I saw it in one of that alien movies. Maybe my Vault Guys invite Yours one day for a party. The Yellow Drink... yes. You say nothing looks like whisky than whiskey, true. I think " Grandpa " made his " moonshine " by hisself. Next Vault project is to made " Pops " a distillery with some pipes and glas.  Very Happy

And Yes, i´m sure some of us already see toilets like this from the inside  Suspect ( where´s the vomit Emoticon ? )

11The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:52 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
This jail party......I....I love it..... What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

12The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Your photography is always amazing and often hilarious! Love these!

13The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Empty Re: The Great One Year OneSixth Party ! Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:57 am

blackpool

blackpool
I love it!!! so amazing, so many details to bring it to life, that is seriously awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum