OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Ok, I'll be the first to admit that I had never heard of, let alone played, the game Watchdogs 2.

However, the other week, I spotted this cool looking little 1/8 statue in my local store. The guy in the store had no idea what it was from, but, I liked it, so I bought it, it was only £14.99. I went in Game later and they ID'ed him for me. Originally, the statue would have come as part of a deluxe bundle of the game. There is a healthy market for them on eBay.

The statue in question is of Marcus Holloway, the lead character in the game and it shows off the various items of hardware he comes with. The level of detail on this is so nice for 1/8. So many tiny details, some of which I've not seen done as well on 1/6, let alone 1/8, are so crisp. I would happily have paid £40 let alone £14.99. He, to me, is as good as some of the Iron Toys statues that have triple figure price tags. It blows NECA into the weeds too, and they go for £40, even some Kotobukiya aren't this good. I tell you, if you don't have much room, or much budget, but want some nice quality statues, have a look at some of these Ubisoft characters on eBay. Even if you're not into the games, you'll love the statues. I saw the main character from the first Watchdogs game and bought him too, he's on the way.

Best I show you some pics:

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 G2BtYLT

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 JaltXgA

Separate sunglasses, with lenses, on a 1/8 statue!!

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 QaXx2Qe

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 SDPln38

My bad there, those badges are really cool!

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 8vtU6qx

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 BUrAOoU

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 EDoM1sb

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 CEWb6oo

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 A7HbVfU

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 LDLaWWf

Ubisoft Marcus Holloway 1/8 Statue from Watchdogs 2 At6vtSu

Just look at that lace detail, in 1/8!

This little statue blew me away. I might actually get the game too.....

CHEERS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum