OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figuarts Freddie Mercury sings "Love of My Life"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Just a little fun with Figuarts Freddie Mercury singing one of his beautiful songs called "Love of My Life" Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice! Someone's been mastering CrazyTalk. Smile

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice! Someone's been mastering CrazyTalk. Smile

Very Happy I wish they'd make Elvis Presley and other singers as well... then we can have a big "charity" style concert like how they did it in the 80s hahah Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Adeno wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice! Someone's been mastering CrazyTalk. Smile

Very Happy I wish they'd make Elvis Presley and other singers as well... then we can have a big "charity" style concert like how they did it in the 80s hahah Smile

Except the Pretzel was dead by then...

Cool video, by the way.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Figuarts Freddie Mercury sings "Love of My Life" C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice!

Have you heard Marc Martel singing it, he totally nails Freddie. So much so that he did a lot of vocal work for the Bohemian Rhapsody movie.

CHEERS!

Adeno

Yup, I just found out it was another person singing and not Freddie! I thought they were just going to use the recorded songs from the past, I didn't know there was actually another human being who can emulate Freddie's singing voice haha Smile I really want for there to be Figuarts Elvis Presley and Steven Tyler, so much fun to be had ehhehe Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

A lot of it was Freddie. The Live Aid and concert footage was largely him. Where they used Marc was in moments where Rami wasn't singing with a mic, like when he sings Doin' Alright with Brian and Roger after the Smile gig.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum