OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Hey guys

After all the buzz from the Bohemian Rhapsody movie, I was on a Queen kick and felt very inspired to go ahead with this one   cheers

Decided to go more simple with the iconic Live Aid outfit. It's also my first time using a seamless silicone body (Phicen), so I was unsure what to expect of it. It looks great in hand, but is an absolute dust magnet  pale

Once again, an amazing job on the head sculpt by Peter the Painter!

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  52mYXJW

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  R0Vs0Wz

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  MiCZtUs

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  R1kBeO0

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  5ddcxo4

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  RMsRDQf

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  ELQfKS9

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice one. I think the Live Aid concert defined them. It was pivotal in helping them to come back and be bigger than ever. They were one of the few groups who took it seriously, working hard at rehearsals. I especially like his trademark base-less microphone stand.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done figure. Great job with the outfit and body hair, too.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
WOW! Great work and choice of figure, the body hair and matching skin tone looks pretty close to perfect to me! Might just need a sheen of gloss here and there as I'm pretty sure he was sweating up there! Great film too, although my copy's sound crapped out halfway through so I'm still looking forward to the other half!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very well done. I agree, perfect choice for a body. Another Peter head sculpt winner.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 Freddie Mercury LIVE AID '85 - Custom Figure  C8485110

peter the painter

Great work on Freddie Shez, love the pose, the outfit, the accessories, and the body hair just puts the top hat on it, an outstanding rendition of a fantastic singer.

Cheers,

Peter.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:WOW! Great work and choice of figure, the body hair and matching skin tone looks pretty close to perfect to me! Might just need a sheen of gloss here and there as I'm pretty sure he was sweating up there! Great film too, although my copy's sound crapped out halfway through so I'm still looking forward to the other half!

That's why I always wait for the legit ones to come out. Looking forward to this.

CHEERS!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Very nice figure!

Really captured Freddie well there. I have the Figuarts 1/12 figure from the '86 Magic Tour concert at Wembley.

CHEERS!

PureEnergy

Very well done, indeed...

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Thanks y'all Smile This one really meant a lot to me when I made it.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow BusinessDog, impressive as hell! You really nailed it with him, and the body hair looks so legit. Seriously, great work.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Amazing Work on this figure ! The Hair on the rubber body is the cherry on the cake. Love it. Posing and photographie is Great. The Headsculpt is a Masterpiece and the painting / skin tone match is 100 %

blackpool

blackpool
phenomenal figure, really amazing!!!

Peaches

Peaches
Wow, that is amazing as everyone already said! I'm a huge Queen fan, so really love how you captured Freddy!

dadrab

dadrab
What a great figure.

I saw Queen back in their long-haired days. Freddy was a master showman and had the voice to back it up. Fortunately, the other members had/have the chops to support the voice.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum