OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:07 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Peter’s not that kind of guy. If he said he’d do it, I can only imagine something’s come up to delay him. After the New Year, I’d try to contact him again.

22g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:52 am

ZeroDelta

Well, I did send him a PM in November that I did not get a reply yet, so I figured that he is busy or on vacation or something like that. Personal stuff always comes first after all. I just hope he is alright.

23g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:16 am

skywalkersaga

ZeroDelta wrote:Well, I did send him a PM in November that I did not get a reply yet, so I figured that he is busy or on vacation or something like that. Personal stuff always comes first after all. I just hope he is alright.

Yes, exactly - wherever he is, I hope he is ok...

24g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:13 am

ironman1188

Peter is a stand up guy. He made two of my favorite customs possible. I hope he is well and still doing some work.

25g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In early October I got a message from Peter that he has misplaced his password to his account here and asking for help. We can't recover users' passwords (which we don't know and can't look up) but I e-mailed him a workaround so he can regain access to his account, but never heard from him since. If someone else is in touch with him directly, perhaps we can sort this out.

26g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:25 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Hmm that would explain why he did not reply to my PM or post anything here.

27g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:08 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Peter posted early this morning on the Old Site, that he is indeed retired from commission work (Sad ) —but he’s okay, at least.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 C8485110

28g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:29 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, I’m glad he’s alright, though I’m nonetheless saddened by the news. :’(

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

29g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:09 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, glad to see he is alright, but really bummed that it now means I have to look for someone else to do the head I wanted. I wonder at what time he decided to retire, because around August/September he was still up for it.

30g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:24 pm

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
I'm only just seeing this now. I didn't watch that particular show, but I do watch a good bit of SciFi in general and I also love seeing the alien sculpts! Too bad this guy is retired... I should like to see more from him. Love that user name, as basic as it is.
Gosh I'd love to see an Odo from Deep Space 9, especially now, in honor of Renè's passing. And a Garak! Wish I had this talent... That's exactly what I'd do with it!

31g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:17 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I know the feeling, chrisinbama... so many cool alien designs, so little skill/time! :’)

And you can find more of Peter’s headsculpts here on this site , both via his own previous posts as well as posts from users who commissioned his work.

32g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:34 pm

ironman1188

ironman1188
Soooo, that now being confirmed. Did anyone here commission that G'kar? And be willing to sell casts?

33g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. - Page 2 Empty Re: g'kar from Babylon 5 sculpt. Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:25 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Unfortunately, I'm not sure who commissioned it... as far as I know, the final completed figure was never posted here, so I am presuming it doesn't belong to anyone on this forum. Since I don't know the full extent of the different forums or platforms where Peter sold his work, other than perhaps by doing some Google searches, I'm not really sure how one would track down the owner....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum