OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
See subject.

Should any of you manage to find one (or both), then please . . . DO NOT put it on a female seamless body.  The body suit is meant for jointed bodies.

I used the Triad Toys ALPHA 1.0 body with Triad Toys female head sculpts.

The VENDIVA body suit come with the footwear as well.  The white gloved hands are from the GHOST figure (also by Triad Toys) and the black gloved hands are from the female gloved hands set (also by Triad Toys).

The two figures are supposedly in a plastic bin with other figures somewhere in the house.  Last I checked (last year), the body suits are holding up very well with no signs of deterioration or wear in anyway.  You got to hand it to Triad Toys.  They made some really rubbish 1:6 bodies with design and quality issues, but their early 1:6 outfits were top notch in terms of quality.

Yes.  I own a few of the outfit sets (still unopened).  They're around somewhere.  They show up from time to time on eBay either new or used at varying prices.  No.  I'm not selling/trading any short of getting a personalized autographed candid selfie picture of Melania Trump wearing only her bra and panties.

--

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . . 112

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . . 212

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . . 312

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . . 412

For Pontiacivan . . . Triad Toys "VENDIVA" (white & yellow) . . . 511

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Thanks DFC!
The white version is s exactly what I wanted.
I am searching everyday for them.
Worst comes to worse, I will order a custom figure of my lovely wife in the Triad costume.
Would not be the first time I stole her clothes. Very Happy Very Happy
She actually already has a custom outfit for her figure, I've just been waiting on buying the head.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
We actually both wear Asics sneakers as well, most comfortable shoes I have to very worn.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Let me know if they (thatsmyface.com) ACTUALLY have the white "Vendiva" outfit.

No.

I'm NOT looking for more. Just curious IF they actually have what they're advertising.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
The Triad heads always looked annoyed, which is often how their customers felt!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum