OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

agentghost

HS is too doll like on hand compared to the mature beauty of the promo shot. Sadly I cancelled my PO because of this. How disappointing

ukshaun

Great looking figure(s).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

cuongcodon

For the day of raining, she coming to me.
But the body herself still censored ( the secret parts no detailed), so that i sold it out and buy another s22b phicen body to replace.
NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime - Page 2 Img_2018
NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime - Page 2 Img_2017
NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime - Page 2 Img_2016
NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime - Page 2 Img_2019
NEW PRODUCT: Verycool VCF2039 1/6 Scale Japanese Heroine - Nōhime - Page 2 Img_2020

shazzdan

The only thing "historical" about that figure is her name.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@DesertDragon. Excellent pics as always! That Raksa is just wow!

@cuongcodon. What a nice present on a rainy day. I'm sure it will look great on S22 with the
muscular thighs.

I keep forgetting this figure is VC and not TBL.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
rollotomasi wrote:@DesertDragon. Excellent pics as always! That Raksa is just wow!

@cuongcodon. What a nice present on a rainy day. I'm sure it will look great on S22 with the
muscular thighs.

I keep forgetting this figure is VC and not TBL.

You are welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum