OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KO Homecoming Spider-man on a TbL M32 body.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

I’m not sure if this is the same exact type that AFM uses, but here’s a listing for some ‘bendy’ dynamic action figure stands:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dynamic-Stand-For-1-6-1-9-1-12-Scale-Action-Figure-Hot-Toys-Display-Stand-Holder-/254236337085

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Those extreme poses are awesome. As has been said — you wouldn’t be able to do that with the original HT.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, indeed even such dynamic stands can be had for surprisingly decent money on eBay -- perhaps one thing in our hobby that is not outrageously overpriced. For the photos AFM might be using a stand that came with an actual HT set, but the "knock offs" or non-licensed ones seem to work just as well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

He looks brilliant! More a Spider-man than Spider-teenager, Keyboard Warriors (who do like to think they're experts which makes me laugh although I generally enjoy their content) made the KO suit seem unusable as it was too baggy. After seeing yours I think I'm tempted to do what you've done!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Those extreme poses are awesome. As has been said — you wouldn’t be able to do that with the original HT.

I think all the brilliant collectors are here.

GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, indeed even such dynamic stands can be had for surprisingly decent money on eBay -- perhaps one thing in our hobby that is not outrageously overpriced. For the photos AFM might be using a stand that came with an actual HT set, but the "knock offs" or non-licensed ones seem to work just as well.

Can you see me in my house? You know me well my friend, You called it correctly.

shovelchop81 wrote:He looks brilliant! More a Spider-man than Spider-teenager, Keyboard Warriors (who do like to think they're experts which makes me laugh although I generally enjoy their content) made the KO suit seem unusable as it was too baggy. After seeing yours I think I'm tempted to do what you've done!

I like Keyboard Warriors. Min ans his wife do and excellent job. It was from them I first saw the KO Spidey.
I did swap out the body again to what I had on hand because the M32 hips were loose. That was a first.
The one in the last two shots with the dynamic posing is the different body. I think you will have as much fun as I've had posing this dude.

Thanks for you all for the support. This is my favorite forum now. Well you've been that for a while now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Can you see me in my house? You know me well my friend, You called it correctly.

Maybe great minds think alike. Smile Or just deductive reasoning. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum