OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 CITY OF HORRORS - ARHIAN/Asia Mobility (PL2019-146)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That is a really nice head sculpt. Very lovely.

GeeWillikers

Stryker2011 wrote:That is a really nice head sculpt. Very lovely.

Yeah, it's gorgeous. Top ten, maybe even top five. Smile

FreakinLobster

Oh boy, I can't find her anywhere (that ships with an affordable price). Think I lost this figure. Bummer.

skywalkersaga

Oh wow, that head is indeed really nice, it looks totally different than the pics on the listings of it on ebay, that's for sure. But for once, it looks better than the pics, lol.

ETA: I don't mean the original promo pics, rather the parted out pics.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Has anyone gotten this full figure? I wanted to see some pics.
I just ordered it from BigBadToyStore, one of the feeeeeew stores that still have her in stock. God, shipping cost from USA hurts like hell. Now I just gotta wait around a couple a' months to arrive.

JohnByng

"Asia Mobility" means that this is the Asian release I assume? Does anyone know what the difference is between this and the non-Asia release?

I don't really have room for another Arhian but this one is really nice! I am very tempted.

Shame about the shrunken heads, but they seem to be attached to the base so not much use to me anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum