OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Diana

Diana
SINFUL SUZI walks the line between sin and temptation, faith and redemption.  With a heavenly smile and devilish curves, she can fulfill your dreams or haunt your nightmares.  Be prepared to pay her price if you dare summon her.  Designed to test a man's deepest convictions, she will teach you the true meaning of 'a devil's bargain'.

Having first appeared in Joseph Michael Linsner’s SIN BOLDLY (2013, Image Comics), Sinful Suzi will soon return in her own mini-series.  There she will try and bargain with the devil for a path out of Hell.  The Devil tells her that after she collects 1,000 souls, she can return to the life she had before she was wrongly sent to Hell.  But can she trust Satan to live up to his end of the bargain?

SINFUL SUZI was created and designed by artist Joseph Michael Linsner

Packing List:

1 x head sculpt
1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 pairs x interchangeable hands
1 x one-piece costume
1 pair x leather sleeves
1 pair x knee-high boots
1 x three-pronged spear
1 x dungeon model as a base (a demon prisoner & ornamental skull model)

*When assembled, the base is one solid unit with a removable skull.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18430210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18430610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18431210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18431810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18432310
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18433010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18433610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18434110
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18434610
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18435210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18435910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18441010
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18441410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18442210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18442910
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) 18443510

#newproduct #TBLeague #SinfulSuzi #female #JosephMichaelLinsner #comicbook #fantasy/horror

Diana

Diana
Hey Sky! I found some long black boots for ya! Very Happy

I really want the gloves and boots. Don't care for the rest. Or maybe the hands... Would have to paint them though, obviously.

brassco

brassco
i'll probably just collect the HS and the white body. Again nothing too familiar with anything...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome!!! Thanks, Diana!! Looks like she might be the pale/white body that I need, as well! ETA: Hell, even if she's a more blue-ish tint, I could probably live with that.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
These gloves are probably pleather, right? Is there a way to paint it? If so, I'll look it up loose.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
rollotomasi -- I paint faux leather all the time. I use fabric medium mixed with acrylic model paints. If you are going to paint the gloves, I suggest using the fabric medium in your paint, to keep it supple and from getting stiff. Also, don't get them incredibly soaking wet, probably best to use a couple light coats. Otherwise it might cause the gloves to shrink.

gooboo

What kind of body do people think this is? It's hard for me to tell.

I'll probably get it since it's a white/very pale body and I don't know of a way to lighten a tbleague body to look like that. I know nothing about the character otherwise.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
gooboo wrote:What kind of body do people think this is? It's hard for me to tell.

I'll probably get it since it's a white/very pale body and I don't know of a way to lighten a tbleague body to look like that. I know nothing about the character otherwise.

That'd be my exact reason for getting it too, gooboo! I missed out on the famous Lady Death figures since I wasn't in the hobby yet, so this seems the next best thing. 

I can't quite tell which body it is, to be honest. Given the somewhat long legs and slender shoulders, it seems like it could be the s33b type, but don't take my word for it. :3

ETA: Or, it could be similar to the Kier Valkyrie one....

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Wish I had some sparing money to get this figure to build a Lineage II Dark Elf mage. I'd just maybe darken a bit the skin, this outfit could be a start for crafting some set, the trident could easily turn into a mage staff, a couple of elf's ear... et voilá.

This blue wig though... :/ It's hard to find a Lady Death's headsculpt nowadays, but that'd be perfect for this idea of a project.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, Lady Death is now mega rare and expensive, unfortunately. :/

I’m hoping this will body might work for one of my projects, but if it turns out to be similar stature to the Kier figure it will be too large, which would be a bummer.

I noticed that this figure has changed significantly since the prototype version that was shown at that WonderCon — different body shape, different coloured trident and boots, etc.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1775-lots-of-new-phicen-tbleague-items-from-shanghai-wf2019

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmmm. While I don't have any vested interest in the character, there are a few cool kitbash potential items. Love the base with the demon, but I'm kinda' bummed that he's only visible from the backside of the base (which, when it's on a shelf, means he's not visible at all). The body and some of the clothing elements would work pretty well for Asajj Ventress (eh, skywalkersaga...?), but there's so little here otherwise, I'm hoping the price is reasonable.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm. While I don't have any vested interest in the character, there are a few cool kitbash potential items. Love the base with the demon, but I'm kinda' bummed that he's only visible from the backside of the base (which, when it's on a shelf, means he's not visible at all). The body and some of the clothing elements would work pretty well for Asajj Ventress (eh, skywalkersaga...?), but there's so little here otherwise, I'm hoping the price is reasonable.

It is indeed a bit of a simplistic figure in terms of outfit and accessories. And regarding the demon head at the back of the stand... I guess her outfit would nonetheless make her interesting to display from 'behind'.  Laughing

But yeah... I'm potentially interested in her as a base body for Ventress, but would need to be sure which body it is first for various compatibility reasons. Fingers crossed, cause if it works it would be an immense relief to not have to try to track down a Lady Death in order to be able to have her on a tbleague body....;p 

And re: the price... hopefully it's more along the lines of the Nancy in Hell figure in that regard.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
She's on BBTS for pre-order, for USD157 ... honestly, more than I thought she would. But, since this is a licensed figure, that may justify it.
Let's hope other stores have better prices.

navetsea

sculpt looks nice again (without the horn and striking hair color) I really hope someone at TBL get this bright idea to rehash all these sculpts in normal tone, hair and normal makeup after their boxed figure sold out and the cast laying there abandoned.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Stryker, I really love the base most of all, even if it is perhaps overly specific.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Yeah, Lady Death is now mega rare and expensive, unfortunately. :/

I’m hoping this will body might work for one of my projects, but if it turns out to be similar stature to the Kier figure it will be too large, which would be a bummer.

I noticed that this figure has changed significantly since the prototype version that was shown at that WonderCon — different body shape, different coloured trident and boots, etc.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1775-lots-of-new-phicen-tbleague-items-from-shanghai-wf2019

I think her bust looks more like the S32/32. It's not big enough for Keir.

And thank you for linking that thread, cause I had missed it. It's AWESOME!! Amazing that Dawn was initially on a S28/29, which was gorgeous!! (She still is of course.)
And I was very happy to see a little Arhian City of Horrors, too! Smile

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Aside from a few nice kitbash items (Boots, gloves, stand), this isn't really for me. As for the body, I dunno... looks like another mix and match job to me. We can never be sure until someone has one in-hand, and sometimes even then it's hard work trying to pin it down.  Smile

navetsea wrote:sculpt looks nice again (without the horn and striking hair color) I really hope someone at TBL get this bright idea to rehash all these sculpts in normal tone, hair and normal makeup after their boxed figure sold out and the cast laying there abandoned.

The sculpt looks pretty much the same template as Arhian Pirate to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The sculpt to me has a bit of a Natalie Portman look to it — seems similar to that GacToys head that looks like NP in terms of face shape, but has blue eyes instead.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Found some larger, and a few extra, images. I inserted them into Diana's original post. I definitely want that base for my Lucifer figure (the female one, not the TV show); especially since it comes with a dynamic stand-arm. The head sculpt looks like a reuse/repaint, but I can't picture which one. I don't think it's Arhian, as that one has stronger cheekbones; this one is a bit more soft -- odd considering the context of the character.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the extra/enlarged pics, Stryker. And I can definitely see that base working well with your Lucifer figure! : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum