OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emancipating the Phicen/TBLeague skeleton (M31 flayed)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ephiane

Fantastic pioneer work ! Maybe i already " shorten " TBL Bodys but i never spripped the skin completely. I just cut leg bones and the rubber Leg in the same way. Looks like the best way You choose. Maybe the cut on the backside of the Body scratch Could be better...i think there will be no glue to fix it, because if the figure moves ( situps ) no Glue will hold this...
Many thanks that for

Ahh... the skeleton. You have that one with new steel joints ? I can´t find them anymore. Coo model stoped selling it ?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Fantastic pioneer work ! Maybe i already " shorten " TBL Bodys but i never spripped the skin completely. I just cut leg bones and the rubber Leg in the same way. Looks like the best way You choose. Maybe the cut on the backside of the Body scratch Could be better...i think there will be no glue to fix it, because if the figure moves ( situps ) no Glue will hold this...
Many thanks that for

You are very welcome. And thank you for the kind words. Yes, I don't think it would be easily reparable, which is why I used a body that was already ruined in my eyes (the wrist pins kept coming off and there was no permanent secure repair solution) and with problems to begin with (the noodle elbows and forearms). I cut through the front rather than the back perhaps because the back side of the body is actually nicely sculpted (as opposed to the front) -- but that might have been a subconscious decision. But I wasn't expecting to repair it either way.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Theboo-bomb

Abandon the flesh, embrace steel! Could work as some sort of slogan  maybe for something interesting. 😏

I did something similar to that when I was little to a GI Joe flint (or Duke, don't remember well) I was about 6 or so and I took a blade from my dad's tool box and cut open the leg to see the "Bones" I ended up with a broken toy and grounded for using a blade without my parents knowing.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:Abandon the flesh, embrace steel! Could work as some sort of slogan  maybe for something interesting. 😏

I did something similar to that when I was little to a GI Joe flint (or Duke, don't remember well) I was about 6 or so and I took a blade from my dad's tool box and cut open the leg to see the "Bones" I ended up with a broken toy and grounded for using a blade without my parents knowing.

LOL. And I see how far back your interest in customizing and creating your own work began. It must have been in the stars... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
Friends, I wanted to ask. Why does Phicen, on the body, have no stitches? How did manufacturers achieve such a level of perfection? What is this seamless casting technology ? What does the mold into which silicone is poured look like? Is it whole or does it consist of parts?Body - Emancipating the Phicen/TBLeague skeleton (M31 flayed) - Page 2 39849310

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

davidd

davidd
Phicen clothes wrote:Friends, I wanted to ask.  Why does Phicen, on the body, have no stitches?

That is an excellent question, particularly considering that the newly announced VeryCool seamless body mentions in the product description that mold lines will be visible.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point. If Phicen/TBLeague can do it, why can't others? I've always imagined them bending the arms and legs in such a way that when placed in the mold correctly, the TPE material would envelop them up to but short of the neck-, wrist-, and ankle-pegs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum