OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Product Review Disney Star Wars Elite Series Director Orson Krennic Premium Action Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
LOL, we made the same custom Yularen, except for the cape (Yularen doesn't wear one), belt, and hands (I left him with gloves on for now).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Skippy

It was some time ago, but as I remember the Krennic body has pretty standard wrist and ankle pegs.

I took the cape off the uniform I used for the Picard body for variety, but didn't think to use that tunic for Yularen.

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Picard does look rather good, as does Yularen. Nice bashing!

CHEERS!

Skippy

Rogerbee wrote:Picard does look rather good, as does Yularen. Nice bashing!

CHEERS!

Thanks, and to Gubernator too.

It's rare we get something as useful and as fun as the Krennic figure which only costs a fraction of a high end figure.

I'm still waiting for the Forces of Destiny Ahsoka to show up for pre-order in the UK. Entertainment Earth in the US had a supply a little while ago, but every other retailer seems to be wondering what happened to her.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Very true, Hasbro can pull off these little surprises when they want to. In 1/12 circles, Black Series cops a lot of flak, but, they do make one of the best Vader figures out there, even better, dare I say, than HT has done in 1/6.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Roger, Hasbro has at least two different 1/12 Vaders, of which the more recent is better. I thought it was quite good, really, but the armor is not nearly shiny enough. After some research, I settled on the Mafex Rogue One Vader as the best 1/12 option I could find. That said, I like many of the Hasbro 1/12 figures, with the very notable exception of their regular stormtroopers (their sandtroopers, on the other hand, I like quite a bit).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I have the later BS and the Mafex ROTJ. I put the Mafex cloak on the BS and put the inner robe under the shoulder armour as per ROTJ.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Speaking of 1/12 scale Star Wars figures, the Bandai stormtroopers in that scale are so much better than the Hasbro ones. And that despite having almost no neck and getting the nose bridge proportions almost wrong.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I still haven't seen a definitive 1/12 OT stormie. Probably why I went with the 1/6 Bandai. Wish they'd done Vader, Fett or at least the droids in 1/6.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum