OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Head sculpt revealed. Looks off to me.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Head sculpt revealed. Looks off to me.

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 5ba9c110
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 7b08f910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 0495b910
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 D97fd810
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Da4c3110

Looks more like this guy (James Ransome) than JG.

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 E2db5a10

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Or maybe they cross-bred Jake G and Paul Rudd? Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Dsc02310
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Dsc02312
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Dsc02311
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Dsc02313
Movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MYSTERIO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 Dsc02314

Got my Mysterio in today. Very happy with this release. I liked the character as a kid and didnt mind the changes they made for MCU. Everything looks sharper it feels than the prototype as often is the case. The tailoring is tighter and details looks sharper. The dome definitely looks nice. It's glossier than the prototypes and they manage to hide the seam better with some interior painting. Also there is a piece of plastic inside that simulates a cloud or mist. I didn't realize it lit up when i preordered. Also the head sculpt was always will they or won't they for the longest time. I'm glad it's added, whether or not you feel like it looks like Jake. Cloak is wired on the base, but it feels like a super thin wire. The chestplate gold seems brighter than the rest of the armor on the body. Well those are my first impressions as I unboxed it. Also the bottom smoke pieces are a duller/darker green than the magic green triangles.

Edit: One thing that did bug me, when i swapped out the dome for headsculpt for a few pics, then attempted to swap back to the dome, the neck piece and adapter came apart. Not a big deal, but the adapter was still stuck on peg in body and was a pain to get out cause you cant get a good grip with the collar of the costume and it being partially sunk in. I had to wiggle some needle nose pliers underneath the adapter to pop it out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you liked it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum