OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) is a fictional superheroine appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Marvel Spotlight #32 (cover-dated February 1977), and 50 issues of an ongoing series titled Spider-Woman followed.

Features:
Rooted hair female head sculpt
Mask
1/6th scale 12-inch Female body
Hands x 3 pairs
Full body spandex costume
Boots
Figure Stand

*ETA Q3 2018
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 121
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 220
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 320
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 420
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 519
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 620
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 720
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 816
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 916
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 1016
Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) 1116

#newproduct #female #comicbook #Marvel #spider

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh wow, really cool! I like how the costume is done, and it's a great choice of materials. I assume the mask isn't removable, which is a shame, as it looks like it'd have been real easy for them to do.

dadrab

dadrab
Man, I really like this. They've done a good job representing a woefully underappreciated Marvel character.

I have to agree with the Right Rev Spooky, though. The mask could have been easily made to be removable and that would have raised it's appeal many fold, in my opinion.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I am unfamiliar with the character (as with most comics), I agree that this is nicely designed and presented. Thanks for posting.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I have concerns and issues with the brand behind it.

They experienced a variety of producton quality control and also packaging issues affecting their early 1:6 offerings along with slow as molasses production and release and barely any interaction with their collectors/customers.

The figure does resound with me from my childhood due to the cartoon series (1979-1980) as well as the comic book series and her appearances in the Marvel Comics Universe over the years.

I hope Toys-Era does the figure justice.

OH . . . and I wonder if this pose can be realized?

Wink Razz

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) Spider10

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
OH . . . and one more thing.

For now . . . I really don't see a need for utilizing 1:6 female seamless body upgrade for this figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:

OH . . . and I wonder if this pose can be realized?

Wink Razz

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) Spider10

Doggie Style... Twisted Evil

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker -- down, boy!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nice, bit more old school than the current Marvel stuff. Wonder what the costume would look like if they did make it for a current movie....

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Nice, bit more old school than the current Marvel stuff. Wonder what the costume would look like if they did make it for a current movie....

CHEERS!

It would be armored w/ over-emphasis on too many zig-saggy design elements to make you think it was cool, but ultimately looks dumb as s$&t.

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, probably!

CHEERS!

(Can we swear!?)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Probably shouldn’t. Edited.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Bad mod! My bad, LOL! Promise I'll be more vigilant next time.

CHEERS!

brassco

brassco
not familiar with this character....Captain Marvel is needed!!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
She looked promising.

CHEERS!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I've used swear words on occasion when posting about certain things.

Granted, I may not fully spell it out and use EDITED versions. Of course, most will know what I mean.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She does look good and I'm somewhat familiar with her but there are a lot of different Marvel Spider-Women characters out there like Spider-Gwen (Earth 65), Cindy Moon (Silk Spider)  Spider Girl and several others, and I agree with brassco I would rather see a Captain Marvel figure. (so I could add her to my 1/6 Dream Team)

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I've used swear words on occasion when posting about certain things.

Granted, I may not fully spell it out and use EDITED versions.  Of course, most will know what I mean.

I guess I'd got too used to OSW's auto censor. Don't we have that!?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
DeltaForceChung wrote:I've used swear words on occasion when posting about certain things.

Granted, I may not fully spell it out and use EDITED versions.  Of course, most will know what I mean.

I guess I'd got too used to OSW's auto censor. Don't we have that!?

CHEERS!

Site might be too limited in its scope to include it. I guess we (me especially) will have to be our own sensors (I tend to swear a lot -- as a grumpy old man).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Too *(&^ing right! LOL!

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I feel like this release came out of nowhere, although the current Spider-woman series is excellent, so I'm not complaining.  

And of course DFC posts the super controversial Milo Manara alternate cover that caused such a stir!

http://reverendspooky.com

dadrab

dadrab
I rather like it and just might buy one to go with my Spidey.

How 'bout this painting? The figure looks to be pretty damn representative.

Marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era 1/6th scale Lady Crimson 12-inch collectible figure (AKA Spider-Woman) Spider_woman_by_artgutierrez-d7ssi9d

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum