OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest project he is actually 1/6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 8:39 am

Delanie

Delanie
Hi folks I hope this works images of my latest project I cant take credit for the little guy or his potential dinner but the vignette is mine I thought he was too cute not the have a display base!

Latest project he is actually 1/6 NzaUPJZ

Latest project he is actually 1/6 SsMod81

Latest project he is actually 1/6 ZKMDqqe

2Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 8:46 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He certainly is cute. And I noticed how well he blends in with the colors of his environment. Just like nature. Smile

3Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 9:01 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is cool. And as the guv said, the color blend is spot on. Is that real water or is it that modeling stuff? Looks good if it isn’t real water.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Latest project he is actually 1/6 C8485110

4Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 am

Delanie

Delanie
its modelling water I started with the land contours then built up the water with 'melt water' (hot melt resin water) then added 'liquid water' on top to imbed the reeds in and give the wet ground effect then used water effects and cling film  for the freshets/falls

Oh btw he's a Compsognathus and he comes with the Maganuria

he is also only mid calf high on one of my figures

5Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn, those water effects look gorgeous! Especially in the sunlight.

6Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

dadrab

dadrab
I love me some prehistoric modeling, now.

Outstanding work with the diorama, and, I'd be remiss if I didn't complement your photography skill, as well.

Lunch looks yummy, too...dragonfly a la mode...

7Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 7:35 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
That is cool!

All you need now is that guy from JURASSIC WORLD in 1:6, but hopefully he will not <CENSORED> it up like he did in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

8Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 8:41 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Very Cool!

9Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Mon May 07, 2018 10:08 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Delanie!! So good to see you here and posting! Haven't seen you around for a while on that other site, but I'll admit I wasn't too active for a while.

Love that diorama base! Excellent water effects and those plants look very paleontologically convincing. The creatures fit right in!

I hope you post more.

10Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Tue May 08, 2018 2:42 am

Delanie

Delanie
Thanks folks, I'm trying to work out how I can show off the 'Beasts of the Mesozoic - Raptors' I bought

DFC I have all the bits for the guy from Jurassic world except the body

11Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Tue May 08, 2018 2:49 am

scalawag

scalawag
That looks brilliant. As others have said the coulis seem perfect and the water effect is stunning. Great to see you here Delanie.

Paul

12Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Tue May 08, 2018 9:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delanie -- one way to instantly justify (as if you needed to do that) your dinosaurs here (if they are not necessarily on this scale) is to display them with any of the Jurassic Park/World characters and declare that they are baby dinos, etc. Smile

13Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nicely done,

Very clever water effects. Woodland Scenics do some that I want to try out.

CHEERS!

14Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Tue May 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Delanie

Delanie
Rogerbee the water effects are woodland scenic i managed to get a water kit for half price minus the plaster.

here is the link to the figure

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/rebor-1-6-scale-compsognathus-sentry

I'm tempted to get Punch and Judy too the Dimorphodons

15Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Wed May 09, 2018 12:28 am

Fox915

Fox915
Wow, outstanding! The work on the diorama is so elaborate and the effects are so convincing I was fooled, thinking you placed this cute fella on a real plant pot (with real water).

The link/site you've provided is really cool, and the price seems very decent for such a highly detailed model/replica.

Thank you for sharing.

16Latest project he is actually 1/6 Empty Re: Latest project he is actually 1/6 Wed May 09, 2018 2:41 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Rogerbee the water effects are woodland scenic i managed to get a water kit for half price minus the plaster.

here is the link to the figure

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/rebor-1-6-scale-compsognathus-sentry

I'm tempted to get Punch and Judy too the Dimorphodons

Cool,

Those dinos are surprisingly reasonable compared to a lot you see. I've always wanted a T-Rex and a Triceratops, I had the old Airfix ones, but they just don't cut it anymore.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum