OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1Your Latest Purchase... Empty Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:18 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:
Diana wrote:And I'm really looking forward to see that diorama with 60 LEDs. Very Happy

Does it help that the base is an IKEA coffee table that measures 46”x31”? Shocked

Laughing If you mean to build on the excitement then yes, it's working. Laughing

Just a little. lol. It’s the dio I wanted to do originally. The problem is that with the size, it will be awhile until I do build it. Trying to buy a house, and moving that will be a pain. So I won’t build until I move. But the planning is moving along.

So far I’ve bought: the table/base, LEDs, some of the grass (I need more of various heights), foliage for trees (Sakura trees at that, shock I know), and a bunch of balsa wood. I’m debating a resin pour of some sort, but that can KO it if I mess up, so I’m not sold yet.

2Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:41 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
NENDOROID Chobits "Chii" with YMY 11cm. Body;

Your Latest Purchase... Nendo_Chii_11-29-23

Your Latest Purchase... Chi_-_Nendoroid_2053_15

Your Latest Purchase... Sg-11134201-23020-ceymnnq5pvnv71

3Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:23 am

davidd

davidd
Chibi Chobits!

4Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:41 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
davidd wrote:Chibi Chobits!

one of my earliest DVD Anime purchases, -pretty much right as PIONEER was issuing Vols. in the U.S. in the early-2000's-
and among my favorite Anime of all time (Even Though the original CLAMP Manga is in fact Leagues Better... YMMV)

5Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:22 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Picked up these elf on a shelf costume change from a local store, who knew they'd be perfect for the 1/6 ladies?

Your Latest Purchase... 53366685760_a0e6520a31_c

6Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:33 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
BAMComix wrote:Picked up these elf on a shelf costume change from a local store, who knew they'd be perfect for the 1/6 ladies?

Really? She looks great! What store was this?

7Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:48 pm

Neokony

https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/15/96/18/11/pxl_2010.jpg

8Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
MeMyself&I wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Picked up these elf on a shelf costume change from a local store, who knew they'd be perfect for the 1/6 ladies?

Really? She looks great! What store was this?

I picked it up at local convenience store in the UK (Where I am) but I believe you ca find them online too, and in supermarkets.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256210735979?

9Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:42 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Look like comfy PJs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... 1f10

10Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know what she has to do with elves but nice find, Dal, works great.

11Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Neokony wrote:Your Latest Purchase... Pxl_2010
Welcome!
Awesome RoboCop.
Did he come with that stone wall diorama?

BAMComix wrote:who knew they'd be perfect for the 1/6 ladies?
I say who needs an elf on the shelf if you have a beautiful lady like this instead.

12Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:23 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Interesting to see elf on the shelf might work, I’m seeing more costumes/accessories for them popping up and wondered how they might match up for size and scale…..not bad by the look of the pjs!

13Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:08 pm

davidd

davidd
Arrived today via eBay: 1/6-scale Gloria Wine Rack Cabinet:

Your Latest Purchase... 53368351737_479bea6505_z

Cost on eBay: about $26 USD for two sets (24 bottles and 16 stemware pieces total) with free shipping to US addresses, so it works out to about a buck apiece for the little plastic bottles. No bottles are included with the Gloria Happy Hour (Bar) Play Set, so the wine rack set is an almost necessary accessory upgrade.

14Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:15 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
♥X-Mas Gift for Shaorin♥ should arrive well before end of month~

Your Latest Purchase... Shao_s_Maid_Dress_12-1-23_2

Your Latest Purchase... Shao_s_Maid_Dress_12-1-23_5

Your Latest Purchase... Shaorin_Fresh_Spring_Undies_12-2-23_1_RESIZE_40

15Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:40 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cute maid outfit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:40 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Arrived today via eBay: 1/6-scale Gloria Wine Rack Cabinet:

Your Latest Purchase... 53368351737_479bea6505_z

Cost on eBay: about $26 USD for two sets (24 bottles and 16 stemware pieces total) with free shipping to US addresses, so it works out to about a buck apiece for the little plastic bottles. No bottles are included with the Gloria Happy Hour (Bar) Play Set, so the wine rack set is an almost necessary accessory upgrade.

I actually have this same set. I needed a lot more bottles for my eventual Old West saloon.

17Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:15 am

Diana

Diana
Oooh! Yay for the bottles and glasses and yay for the beautiful maid dress! Very Happy

18Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:27 am

davidd

davidd
Tasuke! Are you going to venture in to the world of seamless bodies once that maid costume arrives?

19Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:47 am

Tasuke

Tasuke
davidd wrote:Tasuke! Are you going to venture in to the world of seamless bodies once that maid costume arrives?

Though the JIAOU DOLL and TB LEAGUE bodies look tempting... - and a potentially better match to Shao's skintone besides -
i'm not at all encouraged by the "Sweating" the Joint-Tearing, and other issues that i too often hear about in relation to Seamless Silicon Doll Bodies.

That Said; the the Heft in Hand that i imagine the Stainless Skeletal Frame would impart would surely give Shaorin an extra dimension of Appeal...

Hell; If Someone can convince me that it really isn't all THAT bad... then i think i might just take a chance on giving a JIAOU DOLL 19B Pink Skin/S Bust a try;

Your Latest Purchase... 01_A1_-_JIAOU_DOLL_19B_Seamless_Small_Bust_for_Shao_10

20Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:25 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Are you going for Rem or Ram with that maiddress?

21Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:00 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
TravelGuide wrote:Are you going for Rem or Ram with that maiddress?

Though i wouldn't mind having a Rem around in some form... this Dress is for Shaorin.

the doll wearing the dress up there is a Photo Model, and not mine...

22Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:01 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Now I see that you actually already wrote that it's for Shaorin.

23Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Triniarin

Triniarin
Tasuke wrote:Though the JIAOU DOLL and TB LEAGUE bodies look tempting... - and a potentially better match to Shao's skintone besides -
i'm not at all encouraged by the "Sweating" the Joint-Tearing, and other issues that i too often hear about in relation to Seamless Silicon Doll Bodies.
Well, as those bodies from TPE (Silicon has much higher price, but its more durable) - according to info from (adult dolls )) its less durable than silicon and PVC or resin. But... well can live up to 10 yrs i think *while my resin BJD doll now 20 yrs old.
But TPE are ... emm... touchy material, its cool antistress material i think.
Also WorldBox made cool bodyblushing with shading on their bodies while Jiaou has very simple and Phicen mostly dont have at all.
But you can give a try, Jiaou 19b body price is very cheap.
Pros and cons as everything)

24Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:11 pm

Tasuke

Tasuke
Yep... the Mind is Made; i'm sticking by WorldBox.

i mean, i just adore the AT203's shapely, - even Voluptuous - proportions for Shaorin...
and the complete freedom from of the distressing side-effects, apparently endemic to Seamless Doll Bodies, hardly hurts either.

i've lived with exposed-joint Dolls for twenty years just fine,
and the smoother, less-intrusive joint designs on modern bodies are only making it all the easier to remain doing so...

25Your Latest Purchase... Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:03 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Figma Rem arrived here today (technically I picked her up, found a used one for a good price).

Your Latest Purchase... Img_6930

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum