OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Artifacts Guard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Artifacts Guard  Empty Artifacts Guard Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

Bit of a busy weekend this time around, nevertheeless I took the time to take some photos of this quite simple figure, nothing special as it is the usual kenner/hasbro stormtrooper armor. Originally I had made a black hole trooper but you know what happened, I thought of "what if I change this" and this is the end result, looking back I should have done a few things better like the kama for example and the positioning of the helmet and pauldron and also the hands, the hasbro robo hands aren't great but when I put him together I adapted and overcame a lack of hands💪, just minor things that I'll go on to change behind the camera😁.

Backstory

Imperial Artifacts Reclamation and Custody, a branch dedicated to the custody and reclamation of Imperial and Sith artifacts spanning centuries of history, it's a fairly unknown branch, typically known as "those weirdos" even by other members of the Empire. Their main goal is to gather and watch these artifacts and historical pieces in whatever location they may be at, not all members of the IARC wear armor, a special black uniform is worn by officers and researches while the guards wear a matte black armor with red lenses and a red kama with black borders. The way the troopers dress has earned them a few nicknames such as "Black Devils" and "Dark Guards" and even "Ghost troopers" this due to them being never heard speaking, obviously this has lead to many theories around them, some claim they are droids, others that they are a mysterious alien race that has earned the favor of the emperor and yet the most outlandish ones seem to be that they are actually undead, either reanimated somehow or the ghosts of soldiers long gone. Whatever they may be one thing is for certain, wherever they go an air of uneasyness seems to permeate, Stormtroopers and officers have reported ghostly sightings when they are around, voices and all manner of totally not normal things! Perhaps it is best to not poke around the IARC too much, who knows what they really guard.
Artifacts Guard  FozE5gC
Artifacts Guard  RDolr7O
Artifacts Guard  Ma1XsbC

A bit of a creepy trooper, I guess it is a halloween trooper! Anyway, just a simple enough thing to put together, and also one of the last few troopers I have, there's a couple more but I'll be switching to force users for a bit, got a handful of jedi and sith, perhaps the ones where I've had the most fun putting together.  With that said have a good rest of the week, friday is just a couple days away, have fun and stay safe!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Artifacts Guard  1f60e

2Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very cool treatment to one of those old Kenner/Hasbro figures. I like the result, but see why you would present it for Halloween.

3Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:59 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the result, but see why you would present it for Halloween.

Fixed it!  Cool

Happy Halloween everyone.

Artifacts Guard  QTO9NKz

4Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:07 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Good job again, your stories really support those figures and get the mind working.

And nice one, shazzdan. Laughing

5Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice one, Dan, if a little bit too on the nose. Smile

6Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
GubernatorFan wrote:Another very cool treatment to one of those old Kenner/Hasbro figures. I like the result, but see why you would present it for Halloween.

They are quite useful for making random stuff, and I thought that since we are close to halloween I might as well throw a bit of creepy in there. 👻
shazzdan wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the result, but see why you would present it for Halloween.

Fixed it!  Cool

Happy Halloween everyone.

Artifacts Guard  QTO9NKz
It is perfect now and the helmet has been fixed! The Headless stormtrooper! Legend says that he once bonked his head on a door and from then on he lost his head, now he roams the hallways of all sorts of ships searching for his head!

Ovy wrote:Good job again, your stories really support those figures and get the mind working.

And nice one, shazzdan. Laughing
Thank you, whenever I make stuff like this I like to come up with something, I feel like it gives the figure some life of it's own.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Artifacts Guard  1f60e

7Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting character and backstory. A lot of thought went into that. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Artifacts Guard  C8485110

8Artifacts Guard  Empty Re: Artifacts Guard Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting character and backstory. A lot of thought went into that. Nicely done.

Thank you. 👍

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum