OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY Custom Clothes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DIY Custom Clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Custom Clothes Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:36 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It looks very good as a jacket, too.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27DIY Custom Clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Custom Clothes Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:49 am

skywalkersaga

Thanks for the info, gooboo. Those definitely caught my eye as you are right that it’s super hard to find non-high heel boots like that for female figures. The only other company I know of who makes some without high heels is Nouveau Toys, they have a website and I believe they are also on eBay. Though I don’t think they have anything ‘medieval’, it’s all more modern.

http://www.nouveautoys.com/index.html

28DIY Custom Clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Custom Clothes Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:15 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice adjustment on the top.

Another trick to getting clothing at this scale to drape better is to wet it down, and then manipulate it the way you want. Once it dries, it should pretty much retain the shape when wet.

29DIY Custom Clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Custom Clothes Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:17 am

skywalkersaga

Yes, that is a great tip, Stryker! Another thing I do sometimes is to actually stitch the fabric down in certain spots, but obviously hiding the stitch as much as possible.

30DIY Custom Clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: DIY Custom Clothes Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:30 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Really well done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum