OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Black Badge LighBlack: 1/6 Doctor Mark Ash (white clothes) & Magician Dee (black clothes)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The physical images of two new Lighblack products with the black chapter are first published: Doctor Mark Ash (white clothes) and Magician Dee (black clothes)

The number of the two dolls is limited to 300, so this time the order is based on the principle of first come first come, while stocks last.
Scheduled order cut-off date: July 10, 2014, it will be shipped in August to September. The suggested market price is 1300RMB.

(This is all the pictures currently available):

NEW PRODUCT: Black Badge LighBlack: 1/6 Doctor Mark Ash (white clothes) & Magician Dee (black clothes) 14445910
NEW PRODUCT: Black Badge LighBlack: 1/6 Doctor Mark Ash (white clothes) & Magician Dee (black clothes) 14472912

#newproduct #BlackBadge #LighBlack #DoctorMarkAsh #MagicianDee #male #female #stylized

Ovy

Ovy
Also very beautiful in a strange way, especially like the first one. Are there twitter birds flying over his shoulder?

Scheduled order cut-off date: July 10, 2014
Oh

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, if they were going for creepy and mildly disturbing, I think they succeeded. But I suppose that was the point. Smile

Illusion

Illusion
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, if they were going for creepy and mildly disturbing, I think they succeeded. But I suppose that was the point. Smile

To me this is not just mildly but utterly disturbing... NEW PRODUCT: Black Badge LighBlack: 1/6 Doctor Mark Ash (white clothes) & Magician Dee (black clothes) Smilie_denk_16

certainly different and probably artsy, but as certainly nothing I would miss... of course no offense meant to anyone who likes it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum