OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
猿 Create Winson Ma's latest doll work - Terracotta Warriors and Horses

Once at the Xi’an International Airport, she held her own puppet exhibition and visited the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. The Qinhuang monuments on the site are full of imposing Terracotta Warriors and Mausoleums. Just like a large-scale puppet show, there was a sudden thought that Qin Shihuang’s young age would not Will love to play doll doll. This visit triggered me an inspiration and I really wanted to create a Terracotta Warriors of my own. Of course, the first choice is to join my monks. In 2016, I started writing a story that began when Qin Shihuang was 12 years old. Afterwards, he drew a lot of styling designs, and the costume wanted to retain the lines of the Qin soldiers' battle suits, but the design used my favorite snow down jacket design, and the entire doll used earthy tones when searching data. It was discovered that Qin Bing did not use shields on the battlefield. Therefore, a unique style of weapon was specially designed for this battlement. This time he met with everyone in an “unearthed version” and hoped that this time the Samurai-style themes could open my favorite. World of martial arts.

Winson Ma's newest creation - Brief introduction

Human beings began to be 2 million years ago. Everyone lives on this technology. Of course, they think of the existence of aliens, or there are different creatures and planets that live in other humans. However, in ancient times, they may have encountered aliens. As a result, space creatures and spacecraft are more likely to appear in ancient times. Does it really exist in the era of Qin Shihuang, a deaf person? Samurai was born at this time.
At the age of thirteen, "Government" officially took the throne and also changed a name for the monkey.

As the story develops later, how does "politics" become an emperor with both intelligence and military and unify China. How did you become a guardian of the country, how to become a martial arts monkey. What is the real purpose of Qinhuang’s construction of the Great Wall and the building of soldiers and horses? Everyone pays close attention to the ultimate science-fiction story of “Fighting into Hegemony/Beggar”.

Deaf personal equipment:

Bayonet Amethyst Hammer Iron Chain Shield Terra Cotta Bust Sword Ape Head Horse Avatar Leather Helmet Shoes
2 left hand
2 right hand
2 protective gloves
2 Leggings Leather Pants Trousers Scarf Belts
1:6 Human Body
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16211610
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16211710
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16211810
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16211910
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212010
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212110
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212210
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212211
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212310
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212410
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212510
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212610
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212710
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212810
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16212910
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16213010
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16213110
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16213210
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16213310
NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures 16213410

#newproduct #militaryfantasy #historicalfantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not what I expected at all. I wonder if these are the right size and suitable for putting human heads on them. Because an articulated sixth-scale version of the terracotta army of Qin Shihuangdi would be quite cool.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They are 1/6 scale. But what that means for these... no clue.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Well that's disappointing. If this was modelled from one of the actual Terracotta Warriors I would be all over it.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I have to say, I think these are pretty cool. Winson Ma's style has always been pretty out there, but he's really kind of an OG in the 1/6 scene. I remember going to Toy Tokyo in NYC almost 20 years ago, and seeing his stuff, and just being blown away by it. He has this real Graffiti/Urban influence to his stuff, and he takes it in some cool directions. I like how he took the classic look of the Terracotta Warriors, and mashed them up with his art style. And the sword with the attached scabbard in the shield is a neat design, and I may need to borrow that idea some day.

Winson Ma actually had a bunch of work he sent for display at the NYC Custom Toy Show that Punch Customs and Elvis1976 put together a few years back. Really cool.

Are either of those guys still active? Elvis1976 was doing a lot of really mind-blowing custom work, and I thought I remembered him posting pretty regularly on OSW, but I can't recall seeing anything on him the last few years.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
According to the old site, Elvis last lurked over there on the 7th, but he hasn’t posted anything since mid October 2015. He’s a bit more active on the Freaks, where he’s a moderator.

NEW PRODUCT: 猿 猿 新品 :: 1/6 Guardian of the City - Terracotta Warriors and Horses 猿俑 Action Figures C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:According to the old site, Elvis last lurked over there on the 7th, but he hasn’t posted anything since mid October 2015. He’s a bit more active on the Freaks, where he’s a moderator.

Oh, I'm glad to hear he's still doing stuff! He really is an absolutely killer artist. Yeah, never even considered Freaks. Just didn't seem a community I could see getting into.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:According to the old site, Elvis last lurked over there on the 7th, but he hasn’t posted anything since mid October 2015. He’s a bit more active on the Freaks, where he’s a moderator.

Oh, I'm glad to hear he's still doing stuff!  He really is an absolutely killer artist.  Yeah, never even considered Freaks.  Just didn't seem a community I could see getting into.

It’s a trying place to say the least.

From what I can see, he mostly posts under the custom section, which doesn’t tend to get the same kind of traffic as the regular section.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

Oh, I'm glad to hear he's still doing stuff!  He really is an absolutely killer artist.  Yeah, never even considered Freaks.  Just didn't seem a community I could see getting into.

It’s a trying place to say the least.

From what I can see, he mostly posts under the custom section, which doesn’t tend to get the same kind of traffic as the regular section.

That'd probably be the only reason I'd be on there! lol.

http://reverendspooky.com

dadrab

dadrab
I rather liked a lot of the stuff Elvis1976 did, too. Seems to me like he went pro, though. Either that or he just hung it up as I've not seen any of his stuff in years now, seems like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum