OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Avengers Hulk with Gladiator Hulk Head
Armored Thanos
Age of Ultron Hulk

Enjoy the Picures.

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545113591_84605769b5_bDSC09120 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545342527_2f503e1294_bDSC09119 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545113776_70c8989129_bDSC09118 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49544612478_a0276d350b_bDSC09117 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545113901_c04d1ea91b_bDSC09116 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545342842_a50e249bcf_bDSC09115 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49545114036_aed1c953af_bDSC09114 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 49544612698_cff48c86da_bDSC09113 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those are a bunch of very nice oversized figures.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Nice trio of large fellows. I’m curious why HT changed the color of Hulk after The Avengers, making him more yellow green.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks C8485110

Diana

Diana
Those are some angry dudes!!! Laughing

But they look great. Especially impressive together like that.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those are some big boys, are they heavy tho? They look heavy to me.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! AFM's Hot Toys Armored Thanos, and a couple of Hulks 1f60e

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was wondering if they were heavy, too — hope they don’t fall through that glass table. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:Those are a bunch of very nice oversized figures.

Thanks bro. One is my son's (AOU) The other is mine (Avenger Hulk). The Thanos is his too.
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool. Nice trio of large fellows. I’m curious why HT changed the color of Hulk after The Avengers, making him more yellow green.

My guess is to sell more figures. I personally am not a fan of the Olive color.
AerynDiana wrote:Those are some angry dudes!!! Laughing

But they look great. Especially impressive together like that.
Thanks.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Those are some big boys, are they heavy tho? They look heavy to me.
skywalkersaga wrote:I was wondering if they were heavy, too — hope they don’t fall through that glass table. Laughing

They're heavier than a normal 12" figure but they would no way break the glass table. Now the Huld Buster is another story. We keep him in the closet.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I wonder if TWO Hulks could beat Thanos?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Pontiacivan wrote:I wonder if TWO Hulks could beat Thanos?

Depends. Gauntlet or no Gauntlet? If it was no gauntlet, I bet he would look like he was in a fight, huh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum