OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  Empty X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:35 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
To be honest, all I did was upgrade her to a Phicen body. She was in my animated movie and I thought it was time to improve her a bit. Please enjoy.

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  49680986461_47b0f90acf_bDSC09464 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  49680452643_f6a772b0fe_bDSC09465 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  49680986411_69a0642021_bDSC09466 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  49680452563_301e3fc009_bDSC09467 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  49680452508_8a0e77ec50_bDSC09468 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like you said, everything's better with a TBLeague body.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, that’s a great head sculpt on the updated Storm. Very nice. Definitely looks good with the new body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a great upgrade, I love seeing your upgraded and improved superheroes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:Like you said, everything's better with a TBLeague body.

Amen to that brother

Stryker2011 wrote:Man, that’s a great head sculpt on the updated Storm. Very nice. Definitely looks good with the new body.

ToyBiz I believe made this and the Storm head came out great. They did a Rogue figure and I didn't care for that head. I sold it years ago on ebay. They also did a Spider-Woman. Still have that one. Might upgrade her also.
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's a great upgrade, I love seeing your upgraded and improved superheroes.

It a great way to spend the day. Thankful for getting to do 'em and to share them with you all.

MerylAkiba

I remember that figure! I wish I still had The toy biz one. The classic Black crown Storm, I wish I had bought the Marvel dolls when Gamestop had them for 50% - 75% off during their store closing. Some of the workers were shifty with product.  I notice some being flipped for $80 and up

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
MerylAkiba wrote:I remember that figure! I wish I still had The toy biz one. The classic Black crown Storm, I wish I had bought the Marvel dolls when Gamestop had them for 50% - 75% off during their store closing. Some of the workers were shifty with product.  I notice some being flipped for $80 and up

WOW!. I had no idea Gamestop was selling them and especially at that price. I got mine on ebay for about $40 plus. I also have the Mohawk Storm ToyBiz did back in the day. Never was a fan of that look though, so she's just another thug in my collections of villians.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They make a great pair!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Now that's what I'm talking about. She's amazing. Unfortunately, I missed this figure.
TBLeague bodies really do work wonders.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:They make a great pair!

Thanks. I think the White one looks slightly older so I will probably do with Aunt and Niece. That way I can use them both in a project. She will go well with my X-23 Wolverine.

FreakinLobster wrote:Now that's what I'm talking about. She's amazing. Unfortunately, I missed this figure.
TBLeague bodies really do work wonders.

I know right? Very Happy

11X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version  Empty Re: X-Men Storm White Comic Book Version Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:00 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree that they do work well as different ages!

And oh, I meant to ask...which tbleague bodies did you use for each one?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:Agree that they do work well as different ages!

And oh, I meant to ask...which tbleague bodies did you use for each one?

White Costume Storm.
I used the Pale 23B that came with the WAR STORY Supergirl. I gave here a Suntanned body instead

Barbie Storm, I gave here the TBLeague Vampirella.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum